Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Scott Readman Concepts

I've just emailed Emma asking if she can design me something bespoke using a snot rag I've been using for the last few weeks, I reckon it'll look great hanging out of the top pocket of my overalls.

“Your order from Scott Readman will be delivered on Monday 11th December”

I hold the OP totally responsible!! 😀😀
    In the Bag:TaylorMade M2 Driver w/ Oban Kiyoshi HB ShaftTaylorMade M2 3 WoodTitleist 816H1 17Deg HybridTitleist 816H1 20 Deg HybridEdel Single Length/Callaway Apex CF16 Iron Combo setEdel Trapper Wedges (52/56/60)Edel E-2 PutterMy reoccurring nightmare is that should I drop dead my wife will sell my golf gear based on the price I told her I paid....

Quote Originally Posted by road2ruin View Post
    “Your order from Scott Readman will be delivered on Monday 11th December”

I hold the OP totally responsible!! 😀😀
    Go on. What you had?
    ... The moderator formally known as Gareth

A bag containing numerous forged bits, tastefully wrapped in Iliac and Scott Readman Concepts Headcovers

2016 Handicap - 13.6>13.1>13.1>11.8> Clause 23 adjustment > 10.8 >10.9>10.9>11.0

Got some bespoke items being sorted as we speak.

As Gareth alluded to, not everyones taste, but if you're looking for a unique gift for a golfer in your family these products are superb and for just a fiver on top of the purchase price they will embroid up to 3 letters on the item, making them even more unique and individual to that person, also making it look like you care more than you may
    Titleist 917D2 - Driver, Titleist 917F2- 3 Wood, Titleist 917F2- 5 Wood, Titleist 816H - 22, 25 & 27, Mizuno MP18-SC 6-W, Vokey Wedge 52 & 56, EDEL E-1, Handicap 12

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post
    I've just emailed Emma asking if she can design me something bespoke using a snot rag I've been using for the last few weeks, I reckon it'll look great hanging out of the top pocket of my overalls.
    if she says no, you can use it to cover your windscreen in winter.
    Titleist 917D2 - Driver, Titleist 917F2- 3 Wood, Titleist 917F2- 5 Wood, Titleist 816H - 22, 25 & 27, Mizuno MP18-SC 6-W, Vokey Wedge 52 & 56, EDEL E-1, Handicap 12

Quote Originally Posted by One Planer View Post
    Go on. What you had?
    A putter head cover (Alexandrite) and a little Harris Tweed valuables bag. 😀😀
    In the Bag:TaylorMade M2 Driver w/ Oban Kiyoshi HB ShaftTaylorMade M2 3 WoodTitleist 816H1 17Deg HybridTitleist 816H1 20 Deg HybridEdel Single Length/Callaway Apex CF16 Iron Combo setEdel Trapper Wedges (52/56/60)Edel E-2 PutterMy reoccurring nightmare is that should I drop dead my wife will sell my golf gear based on the price I told her I paid....

Some of this stuff looks pretty good, others maybe not so much. However:

"Banksy, an anonymous phenomenon. A Bristol born artist famous for his graffiti which carry strong political messages and wickedly dark humour. His meaningful and powerful art portrays strong views of anti-war, anti-consumerism , anti-fascism, anti-authoritarianism, existentialism, to name but a few. We have been massively inspired by the legend that is Banksy which the following collection celebrates, a fusion of art and golf."

Using an artist who apparently has strong anti-consumerism views to help you sell your luxury goods is a bit contradictory, no?
    Can you blame the man for going out of his mind temporarily?