Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Hall of Famer HomerJSimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bracknell - Berkshire
    Posts
    61,066

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Great video from Big Oggie Golf visiting the Scott Readman premises https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH4MXaFHytA&t=0s

  2. #22
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Great video from Big Oggie Golf visiting the Scott Readman premises https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH4MXaFHytA&t=0s
    Watched two seconds of that and that was enough!
    Paul Lawrie - The King of Scottish Golf

  3. #23
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    I have though just ordered an alignment sticks cover. Anal but they do serve a purpose.
    Paul Lawrie - The King of Scottish Golf

  4. #24
    Global Moderator One Planer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Modsville
    Posts
    14,685

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko_G View Post
    I have though just ordered an alignment sticks cover. Anal but they do serve a purpose.
    Finally somebody else on here with taste.

    Welcome to an exclusive club.
    ... The moderator formally known as Gareth

    A bag containing numerous forged bits, tastefully wrapped in Iliac and Scott Readman Concepts Headcovers

    2016 Handicap - 13.6>13.1>13.1>11.8> Clause 23 adjustment > 10.8 >10.9>10.9>11.0

  5. #25
    Ryder Cup Winner Stuart_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10,810

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko_G View Post
    I have though just ordered an alignment sticks cover. Anal but they do serve a purpose


    What purpose is that Jacko old boy??

  6. #26
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post


    What purpose is that Jacko old boy??
    Do you own a set of alignment sticks?

    If not come back to me when you do and one of them ends up inside your driver or 3 wood headcover and scratches the bejeezus out of the crown! You will quickly see the purpose that they serve. You'll be ordering one quicker than one of your shanks!
    Paul Lawrie - The King of Scottish Golf

  7. #27
    Tour Winner Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    4,694

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Whooosh.
    Clubs - Various wooden woods. xVarious bladed irons. xVarious strange old putters. xxxIt's not all about the score. xx
    Handicap - 12.0

  8. #28
    Ryder Cup Winner Stuart_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10,810

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko_G View Post
    Do you own a set of alignment sticks?

    If not come back to me when you do and one of them ends up inside your driver or 3 wood headcover and scratches the bejeezus out of the crown! You will quickly see the purpose that they serve. You'll be ordering one quicker than one of your shanks!
    I certainly do, rarely used but nevertheless.

    I don't see the point in carrying round a set of practice alignment sticks in the bag but if it makes you feel like a proper golfer then each to their own i suppose.

    The first thing I think when I see chompers with Alignment sticks in their bags out on the course is "Warwick hunt".

    Hitting shanks consistently is a skill.

  9. #29
    Hacker
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    17

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko_G View Post
    Do you own a set of alignment sticks?

    If not come back to me when you do and one of them ends up inside your driver or 3 wood headcover and scratches the bejeezus out of the crown! You will quickly see the purpose that they serve. You'll be ordering one quicker than one of your shanks!
    Or even worse they scratch the paint of your car when you are attempting to put them in the boot...

  10. #30
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post
    I certainly do, rarely used but nevertheless.

    I don't see the point in carrying round a set of practice alignment sticks in the bag but if it makes you feel like a proper golfer then each to their own i suppose.

    The first thing I think when I see chompers with Alignment sticks in their bags out on the course is "Warwick hunt".

    Hitting shanks consistently is a skill.
    I use my alignment sticks when I'm on the range pre round.
    Paul Lawrie - The King of Scottish Golf

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

The Honda Classic Golf Betting Tips

A strong European contingent has assembled in Florida, check out who we think will do well with these The Honda Classic Golf Betting Tips

February 20, 2018

WATCH: Man Holes INCREDIBLE Putt To Win $100,000!

Paul Shadle holed a 125 foot putt at the Minnesota Golf Show to win a boat worth $75,000 plus $25,000 in cash

February 20, 2018

Greg Norman: ‘I Don’t Care What Tiger Does’

Former world number one Greg Norman isn't interested in watching Tiger Woods this year

February 20, 2018

Qatar Masters Golf Betting Tips

Check out who Golf Monthly think will do well on the European Tour this week with this Qatar Masters golf betting guide

February 20, 2018

PXG Custom Fit Van Stolen In Birmingham

The PXG custom fit van was stolen in Birmingham City Centre over the weekend and is the only one of its kind in Europe

February 20, 2018