Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Hall of Famer HomerJSimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bracknell - Berkshire
    Posts
    61,115

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Great video from Big Oggie Golf visiting the Scott Readman premises https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH4MXaFHytA&t=0s

  2. #22
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,170

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Great video from Big Oggie Golf visiting the Scott Readman premises https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH4MXaFHytA&t=0s
    Watched two seconds of that and that was enough!
    Paul Lawrie - The King of Scottish Golf

  3. #23
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,170

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    I have though just ordered an alignment sticks cover. Anal but they do serve a purpose.
    Paul Lawrie - The King of Scottish Golf

  4. #24
    Global Moderator One Planer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Modsville
    Posts
    14,689

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko_G View Post
    I have though just ordered an alignment sticks cover. Anal but they do serve a purpose.
    Finally somebody else on here with taste.

    Welcome to an exclusive club.
    ... The moderator formally known as Gareth

    A bag containing numerous forged bits, tastefully wrapped in Iliac and Scott Readman Concepts Headcovers

    2016 Handicap - 13.6>13.1>13.1>11.8> Clause 23 adjustment > 10.8 >10.9>10.9>11.0

  5. #25
    Ryder Cup Winner Stuart_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10,827

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko_G View Post
    I have though just ordered an alignment sticks cover. Anal but they do serve a purpose


    What purpose is that Jacko old boy??

  6. #26
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,170

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post


    What purpose is that Jacko old boy??
    Do you own a set of alignment sticks?

    If not come back to me when you do and one of them ends up inside your driver or 3 wood headcover and scratches the bejeezus out of the crown! You will quickly see the purpose that they serve. You'll be ordering one quicker than one of your shanks!
    Paul Lawrie - The King of Scottish Golf

  7. #27
    Tour Winner Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Whooosh.
    Clubs - Various wooden woods. xVarious bladed irons. xVarious strange old putters. xxxIt's not all about the score. xx
    Handicap - 12.0

  8. #28
    Ryder Cup Winner Stuart_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10,827

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko_G View Post
    Do you own a set of alignment sticks?

    If not come back to me when you do and one of them ends up inside your driver or 3 wood headcover and scratches the bejeezus out of the crown! You will quickly see the purpose that they serve. You'll be ordering one quicker than one of your shanks!
    I certainly do, rarely used but nevertheless.

    I don't see the point in carrying round a set of practice alignment sticks in the bag but if it makes you feel like a proper golfer then each to their own i suppose.

    The first thing I think when I see chompers with Alignment sticks in their bags out on the course is "Warwick hunt".

    Hitting shanks consistently is a skill.

  9. #29
    Hacker
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    19

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko_G View Post
    Do you own a set of alignment sticks?

    If not come back to me when you do and one of them ends up inside your driver or 3 wood headcover and scratches the bejeezus out of the crown! You will quickly see the purpose that they serve. You'll be ordering one quicker than one of your shanks!
    Or even worse they scratch the paint of your car when you are attempting to put them in the boot...

  10. #30
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,170

    Re: Scott Readman Concepts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post
    I certainly do, rarely used but nevertheless.

    I don't see the point in carrying round a set of practice alignment sticks in the bag but if it makes you feel like a proper golfer then each to their own i suppose.

    The first thing I think when I see chompers with Alignment sticks in their bags out on the course is "Warwick hunt".

    Hitting shanks consistently is a skill.
    I use my alignment sticks when I'm on the range pre round.
    Paul Lawrie - The King of Scottish Golf

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Sergio Garcia Swing Analysis

Here we take an in-depth look at the swing of 2017 Masters Champion Sergio Garcia

February 23, 2018

Tiger Woods To Hit “Four Or Five” Drivers A Day At Honda Classic

The 14-time major winner will surely hit more fairways this week at PGA National, revealing he's only going to hit "four or five" drivers per round

February 22, 2018

Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2018 powered by Cobra Puma Golf

2 golfers will get the chance to lower their scores the ‘smarter way’ this year via our bigger and better 'Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2018' project powered by Cobra Puma Golf

February 21, 2018

4 Ways to Improve Your Short Game Strikes

In this video, GM Top 25 coach John Jacobs shows 4 fail-safe chipping methods to help you stop wasting shots around the greens

February 21, 2018

Jim Furyk Names Woods And Stricker As Ryder Cup Vice Captains

Woods and Stricker will join Davis Love III as Jim Furyk's vice captains at Le Golf National

February 21, 2018