Page 225 of 263 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2622

Thread: World Cup 2018

Re: World Cup 2018

Quote Originally Posted by therod View Post
    Spare a thought for the fella. Must have been a painful last few weeks. He’s allowed to let it all out in one massive crywank 🤣🤣
    🍻🍻👏👏

Quote Originally Posted by therod View Post
    Just laugh at the sad, sad little men, in their funny skirts, with their funny way of speaking
    All the malarkey about racial and social name calling on the forum and you bring up the “skirt wearers” chestnut, shame on you 😁

Quote Originally Posted by HankMarvin View Post
    Oh YES
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    You never played anyone of any standing, you are an average team who got a lucky draw and met mince teams along the way, stop kidding yourself you're better than you are, you aren't.
    You've got to laugh, your lot wouldn't even beat our ladies team 👍👍
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

Quote Originally Posted by Imurg View Post
    You need to stop - you really are making yourself look classless and sad.
    Crying?
    No, Mate.
    Pleased for the team to get to a Semi final of a World Cup......and led for an hour.
    The bitterness is overwhelming
    This forum can be a great place but went downhill the day he joined. Wonder how many (like me) have him on ignore and find the forum less welcoming these days.

Fell short and to be honest from half time onwards we were second best for long periods. However, I thought Southgate and this squad have done well against a well drilled side of seasoned professionals who play in the best leagues in the world. No disgrace and played their best on the night. It's a very young squad, and still rather inexperienced at this level, let alone playing to get to a world cup final. They will come again. I think they can have a great Euro championships on the back of this. They will get better, others will come in, some will depart and I think Southgate will develop as a manager.

Ah well. Wasn’t meant to be. Croatia deserved it, better team on the night. I’ll cheer them on in the final.

Happy to have enjoyed the fun along the way. Proud of our lads, they can hold their heads high.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJR View Post
    This forum can be a great place but went downhill the day he joined. Wonder how many (like me) have him on ignore and find the forum less welcoming these days.
    👍👏👍

Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    All the malarkey about racial and social name calling on the forum and you bring up the “skirt wearers” chestnut, shame on you 😁
    Nothing wrong with skirts, I’m currently sporting a lovely floral Laura Ashley number, no sporran tho

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJR View Post
    you mean rejoined ?
    In the bag:
    TM M1 9.5 degree
    TM M1 17 degree hybrid
    Orka RS1/RS3 Irons 3-PW
    Orka RS10 Wedges 52,56,60
    Ping Ketsch

Handicap: 7

Grand Slam Winner Liverpoolphil's Avatar

Anyway back to the match

A few of England issues got found out tonight

Walker at the back - he isn’t a CB and whilst he can get away with lapses of concentration at right back you can’t do it at CB

They just didn’t have the creativity to try something different than a set peice , Sterling again had a good game , his runs were superb and when he went off their backline prob breathed a little easier , sorry but Rashford wasn’t great when he came on , Ali was all over the place. Another very hard working game from Young and Lingard , Kane in open play has worked very hard but lacked a little quality on the ball

For me four players stand out for England and it also highlights a reason why they just fell short

Pickford , Maguire , Henderson and Trippier

All four have been superb in every game they played - Pickford was superb tonight prob the Motm , Maguire was solid again , Henderson gets nothing but stick but I’m glad some have seen how good a player he is and England’s best player is Trippier - he has prob earned himself a very big money move