Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66
  1. #41
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Shrewsbury, Shropshire
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Conwy - December/January time

    Checked in pro shop yesterday and it looks like I have slightly misunderstood (DOH!). Adam cant sign anyone in as he is a junior still but Joanne and I can sign in upto 6 guests at the £15.00 per round, then its £35.00 round.

    We have 3 tee times booked currently, so we can all play and think the following have shown interest :-

    Liverbirdie
    Jates12
    Davemc1
    StuartC
    Nashy
    Green Bay Hacker
    Duffers

    If all 7 turn up, then it would work out at 6*£15 plus 1*£35 = £125/7 = £17.86 per person, but more likely someone wont turn up and it will just be the £15.00. If it doesn't work for anyone can always arrange another game at a later date.

    Don't mind who teams up with who, can either throw balls up or you can pick your partners.

    Course was basically dry, so no mud round your ankles. Roads from here to Conwy as always are free flowing.

  2. #42
    Ryder Cup Winner Liverbirdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    13,547

    Re: Conwy - December/January time

    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWilliams View Post
    Checked in pro shop yesterday and it looks like I have slightly misunderstood (DOH!). Adam cant sign anyone in as he is a junior still but Joanne and I can sign in upto 6 guests at the £15.00 per round, then its £35.00 round.

    We have 3 tee times booked currently, so we can all play and think the following have shown interest :-

    Liverbirdie
    Jates12
    Davemc1
    StuartC
    Nashy
    Green Bay Hacker
    Duffers

    If all 7 turn up, then it would work out at 6*£15 plus 1*£35 = £125/7 = £17.86 per person, but more likely someone wont turn up and it will just be the £15.00. If it doesn't work for anyone can always arrange another game at a later date.

    Don't mind who teams up with who, can either throw balls up or you can pick your partners.

    Course was basically dry, so no mud round your ankles. Roads from here to Conwy as always are free flowing.
    Happy to pay the extra if 7 turn up - alternatively just bin Davey mac.

  3. #43
    Journeyman Pro Green Bay Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Conwy - December/January time

    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWilliams View Post
    Checked in pro shop yesterday and it looks like I have slightly misunderstood (DOH!). Adam cant sign anyone in as he is a junior still but Joanne and I can sign in upto 6 guests at the £15.00 per round, then its £35.00 round.

    We have 3 tee times booked currently, so we can all play and think the following have shown interest :-

    Liverbirdie
    Jates12
    Davemc1
    StuartC
    Nashy
    Green Bay Hacker
    Duffers

    If all 7 turn up, then it would work out at 6*£15 plus 1*£35 = £125/7 = £17.86 per person, but more likely someone wont turn up and it will just be the £15.00. If it doesn't work for anyone can always arrange another game at a later date.

    Don't mind who teams up with who, can either throw balls up or you can pick your partners.

    Course was basically dry, so no mud round your ankles. Roads from here to Conwy as always are free flowing.
    Thanks Darren. Pretty slow going out there yesterday. Our match play games had to join up into 4balls to help the flow.
    Mizuno JPX EZ 9.5 driver, Cobra S9.1 3 wood, TaylorMade RBZ 5 wood, Cobra Amp Cell 2-3 Hybrid, Ping G20 irons 6-PW, Titleist 52, 56 and 60 Vokey wedges, Odyssey White Hot putter.

  4. #44
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Shrewsbury, Shropshire
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Conwy - December/January time

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Bay Hacker View Post
    Thanks Darren. Pretty slow going out there yesterday. Our match play games had to join up into 4balls to help the flow.
    We teed off at midday, was next after the team games I think we had 3-4 holes clear holes ahead of us, but caught up with the group in front of us by the 8th, so Joanne/Adam went off to the clubhouse at the 11th tee to get coffees to warm up.

    Think we finished at about 3.45, so wasn't to bad for us, given we had a coffee stop and quite a bit of waiting. We did see a fourball teeing off the 18th, which must have been a good 20 minutes behind the group in front of them, which was probably the group that slowed the pace down.

    Congs on halving your match.

  5. #45
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Shrewsbury, Shropshire
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Conwy - December/January time

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    Happy to pay the extra if 7 turn up - alternatively just bin Davey mac.
    I was hoping he would make, as I fancy a new driver, whats he got as his M2 replacement, cash in hand ready

  6. #46
    Journeyman Pro Green Bay Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Conwy - December/January time

    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWilliams View Post
    We teed off at midday, was next after the team games I think we had 3-4 holes clear holes ahead of us, but caught up with the group in front of us by the 8th, so Joanne/Adam went off to the clubhouse at the 11th tee to get coffees to warm up.

    Think we finished at about 3.45, so wasn't to bad for us, given we had a coffee stop and quite a bit of waiting. We did see a fourball teeing off the 18th, which must have been a good 20 minutes behind the group in front of them, which was probably the group that slowed the pace down.

    Congs on halving your match.
    You were directly behind our group then. We were down to a 2 ball for the last 2 holes as the other game was over and they walked in. 18 seemed to take ages as both the matches ahead went down to the last putts and both our players lost.
    Mizuno JPX EZ 9.5 driver, Cobra S9.1 3 wood, TaylorMade RBZ 5 wood, Cobra Amp Cell 2-3 Hybrid, Ping G20 irons 6-PW, Titleist 52, 56 and 60 Vokey wedges, Odyssey White Hot putter.

  7. #47
    Ryder Cup Winner Liverbirdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    13,547

    Re: Conwy - December/January time

    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWilliams View Post
    I was hoping he would make, as I fancy a new driver, whats he got as his M2 replacement, cash in hand ready
    He'll have two different ones again in the meantime.....

    #talentnottech

  8. #48
    Tour Winner davemc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    2,579

    Re: Conwy - December/January time

    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWilliams View Post
    I was hoping he would make, as I fancy a new driver, whats he got as his M2 replacement, cash in hand ready

    im perfectly happy thank you very much!

    he says having hit half a dozen shots into a sim, and with no chance of a sniff of a round before Conwy

    H'cap 14.8

  9. #49
    Head Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    305

    Re: Conwy - December/January time

    Darren I am happy with either, thanks for sorting that out. What sort of times are people looking at getting there for?
    Crewe GC. Hcp 7.3

  10. #50
    Ryder Cup Winner Liverbirdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    13,547

    Re: Conwy - December/January time

    Quote Originally Posted by Nashy View Post
    Darren I am happy with either, thanks for sorting that out. What sort of times are people looking at getting there for?
    May get there for a brekky beforehand, so an hour before.

    If Ive only got 1 other in the mo-mo can pick you up on the way through, if you want. I'll make sure Stuey is playing in the meantime.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Callaway Rogue Hybrids and Irons Unveiled

Callaway Rogue Hybrids and Irons Unveiled - Two hybrids and four irons join the Rogue woods promising extra distance with improved sound and feel

January 18, 2018

Rory McIlroy What’s In The Bag?

Rory McIlroy's 2018 set-up has been revealed, take a look at what clubs he's carrying with this Rory McIlroy what's in the bag?

January 17, 2018

Clubhouse Honours Boards Ripped Down To Encourage Functions

Haste Hill Golf Club in Middlesex has had its honours boards taken down by the council so they don't put off potential customers looking to hire the venue

January 16, 2018

CareerBuilder Challenge Golf Betting Tips

Roll up, roll up get your birdies here! The PGA Tour is in the very scoring friendly conditions of California, check out these CareerBuilder Challenge Golf Betting Tips

January 16, 2018

Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship Golf Betting Tips

The start of the golf season is here with the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship check out who we think will do well with these Abu Dhabi Golf Betting Tips

January 16, 2018