Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Tour Rookie

Re: Conwy - December/January time

Checked in pro shop yesterday and it looks like I have slightly misunderstood (DOH!). Adam cant sign anyone in as he is a junior still but Joanne and I can sign in upto 6 guests at the £15.00 per round, then its £35.00 round.

We have 3 tee times booked currently, so we can all play and think the following have shown interest :-

Liverbirdie
    Jates12
    Davemc1
    StuartC
    Nashy
    Green Bay Hacker
    Duffers

If all 7 turn up, then it would work out at 6*£15 plus 1*£35 = £125/7 = £17.86 per person, but more likely someone wont turn up and it will just be the £15.00. If it doesn't work for anyone can always arrange another game at a later date.

Don't mind who teams up with who, can either throw balls up or you can pick your partners.

Course was basically dry, so no mud round your ankles. Roads from here to Conwy as always are free flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWilliams View Post
    Checked in pro shop yesterday and it looks like I have slightly misunderstood (DOH!). Adam cant sign anyone in as he is a junior still but Joanne and I can sign in upto 6 guests at the £15.00 per round, then its £35.00 round.

We have 3 tee times booked currently, so we can all play and think the following have shown interest :-

Liverbirdie
    Jates12
    Davemc1
    StuartC
    Nashy
    Green Bay Hacker
    Duffers

If all 7 turn up, then it would work out at 6*£15 plus 1*£35 = £125/7 = £17.86 per person, but more likely someone wont turn up and it will just be the £15.00. If it doesn't work for anyone can always arrange another game at a later date.

Don't mind who teams up with who, can either throw balls up or you can pick your partners.

Course was basically dry, so no mud round your ankles. Roads from here to Conwy as always are free flowing.
    Happy to pay the extra if 7 turn up - alternatively just bin Davey mac.

Journeyman Pro Green Bay Hacker's Avatar

Liverbirdie
    Jates12
    Davemc1
    StuartC
    Nashy
    Green Bay Hacker
    Duffers

Thanks Darren. Pretty slow going out there yesterday. Our match play games had to join up into 4balls to help the flow.
    Mizuno JPX EZ 9.5 driver, Cobra S9.1 3 wood, TaylorMade RBZ 5 wood, Cobra Amp Cell 2-3 Hybrid, Ping G20 irons 6-PW, Titleist 52, 56 and 60 Vokey wedges, Odyssey White Hot putter.

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bay Hacker View Post
    Thanks Darren. Pretty slow going out there yesterday. Our match play games had to join up into 4balls to help the flow.
    We teed off at midday, was next after the team games I think we had 3-4 holes clear holes ahead of us, but caught up with the group in front of us by the 8th, so Joanne/Adam went off to the clubhouse at the 11th tee to get coffees to warm up.

Think we finished at about 3.45, so wasn't to bad for us, given we had a coffee stop and quite a bit of waiting. We did see a fourball teeing off the 18th, which must have been a good 20 minutes behind the group in front of them, which was probably the group that slowed the pace down.

Congs on halving your match.

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    Happy to pay the extra if 7 turn up - alternatively just bin Davey mac.
    I was hoping he would make, as I fancy a new driver, whats he got as his M2 replacement, cash in hand ready

Journeyman Pro Green Bay Hacker's Avatar

We teed off at midday, was next after the team games I think we had 3-4 holes clear holes ahead of us, but caught up with the group in front of us by the 8th, so Joanne/Adam went off to the clubhouse at the 11th tee to get coffees to warm up.

Think we finished at about 3.45, so wasn't to bad for us, given we had a coffee stop and quite a bit of waiting. We did see a fourball teeing off the 18th, which must have been a good 20 minutes behind the group in front of them, which was probably the group that slowed the pace down.

Congs on halving your match.
    You were directly behind our group then. We were down to a 2 ball for the last 2 holes as the other game was over and they walked in. 18 seemed to take ages as both the matches ahead went down to the last putts and both our players lost.
    Mizuno JPX EZ 9.5 driver, Cobra S9.1 3 wood, TaylorMade RBZ 5 wood, Cobra Amp Cell 2-3 Hybrid, Ping G20 irons 6-PW, Titleist 52, 56 and 60 Vokey wedges, Odyssey White Hot putter.

I was hoping he would make, as I fancy a new driver, whats he got as his M2 replacement, cash in hand ready
    He'll have two different ones again in the meantime.....

#talentnottech

im perfectly happy thank you very much!

he says having hit half a dozen shots into a sim, and with no chance of a sniff of a round before Conwy

H'cap 14.8

Head Pro

Darren I am happy with either, thanks for sorting that out. What sort of times are people looking at getting there for?
    Crewe GC. Hcp 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by Nashy View Post
    Darren I am happy with either, thanks for sorting that out. What sort of times are people looking at getting there for?
    May get there for a brekky beforehand, so an hour before.

If Ive only got 1 other in the mo-mo can pick you up on the way through, if you want. I'll make sure Stuey is playing in the meantime.