Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What's on your Christmas list?

Normally I like winter golf but my ball striking has been awful so far. Not sure if it's getting used to the new irons as my woods and hybrids have been good so thinking of a dxt compressor to use use at the range or a new set of waterproofs. What's on your list?
    Cleveland CG Carry Bag. Cobra Fly-Z Driver with Grafalloy Axis Platinum Shaft.Adams XTD Ti 3 Wood, Benross HTX 5 Wood.Cobra F6 Hybrid.5 to PW Taylormade P790 .Various Wedges.Taylormade Rossa Maranello Kia Ma Putter.

Re: What's on your Christmas list?

Just changed bag and putter a few days ago so I'll settle for getting out for a round on Christmas morning

Christmas and birthday, I'm mid December, an electric trolley. Wanted one for a while but couldn't justify it. A few back issues, muscular, has led to my wife saying "you should get one". Bingo!
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

Assistant Pro

Ideally before Christmas I would like to have a new set of Waterproof Trousers, planning on playing throughout the Winter and my current ones were bought for me as a gift and a far to big in size. Then around Christmas I might treat myself to a 36 Hole Motocaddy/Powakaddy Trolley and bag, having started a new job recently and receiving a decent enough wage rise I am tempted to treat myself asap, but need to make time to test the right Trolley. Also might throw in some new wedges too, but I see that happening after Christmas probably closer to the start of the new season.
    Handicap 2017: 24.0 > 17.4

Assistant Pro

I want some sort of GPS, fed up messing around with my phone. Not sure whether to go for a watch or a gps unit atm. Hoping for a decent black Friday sale.

Medal Winner

A new swing!

I would like: new waterproof bag, bushnell, Helix DNAs

I will get: an umbrella, a hat and a cheap glove

New irons, although I don't think anyone will get me those. Failing that, a new golf bag would be nice.
    Haste Hill Golf Club
    • TaylorMade R11-S (set to 12°)
    • Adams Speedline Fast 12 5 wood, 17°
    • Adams Blue 4 hybrid, 22°
    • Callaway Warbird irons 5-SW
    • Cleveland RTX-3, 50°
    • Odyssey Works 1W putter
    • DX2 Soft
    H'cap Jan Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug
    2017: 24 24.1 24.2 24.3 24.4 22.8 22.9

I'm hoping to get one of those clever devices that allow you to put three initials on your ball - like a type of newspaper print face. Heard they're really good.

Head Pro

A new gps as my watch died and I can’t get the apps to work on my phone!