Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Club....

Tour Winner

Re: The Club....

We need a thread just for this podcast!

We try keep the club semi private. Groupon weekends AM
    In Bag: Taylormade M1 Fujikura Speeder 757 XFlex ------ORKA PS40 3wood - 80S Proto-By-You ----------ORKA RS1 & RS 3 Combo---------------ORKA RS18 52,56,60 Wedges ---------ORKA Limited Edition - Green Bay Packers Putter----------------Handicap 2.2

Flip it! Flip it! Flip it!!

Inadvertent beaver shots.

Challenge Tour Pro

Mental game/attitude coach committed suicide

Head Pro

I used to follow GCW, but they became unbreable when they changed to The Club, and I ended up unfollowing as they just posted complete tosh, and didnít seem to have a consistent position.

Iím a big fan of NLU, would have loved to meet Soly @ Sunningdale - I think it shows how well they are doing, just by looking at the players they get on their podcast, I need to listen to the latest one....

Tour Winner

Quote Originally Posted by TheDiablo View Post
    Flip it! Flip it! Flip it!!
    Oh yeah I forgot about the 7 4 7. 😂
    In Bag: Taylormade M1 Fujikura Speeder 757 XFlex ------ORKA PS40 3wood - 80S Proto-By-You ----------ORKA RS1 & RS 3 Combo---------------ORKA RS18 52,56,60 Wedges ---------ORKA Limited Edition - Green Bay Packers Putter----------------Handicap 2.2

Journeyman Pro

I felt the same about The Club. Got boring and repetitive and the guy was trying to be controversial for controversialís sake...so they got unfollowed a few months ago. Iím sure they miss me.

NLU post decent content, although havenít listened to their podcasts (never got the hype about podcasts in general), and have bought a hoodie and one of their towels for my golf bag.