Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Challenge Tour Pro Radbourne2010's Avatar

Re: Princes Golf Club, Sunday 25th February 2018

Let you win today after Spurs beat Palace (again) 🤣

Journeyman Pro

Thanks BIM for organising, greatly appreciated.

Cor that was cold and just got back in time before the clubhouse was closed, so Joanne could go to the toilet, she was desperate

Thanks to Mark and Chris for putting up with me and Joanne. And they made me lose my favourite ball on that extra long par 3that I then birdie from the right tee.

Really enjoyed the round and to see Chris in full flow with his rebuilt swing was magnificent first hand (just a shame I had to keep looking for his ball in the rough after his tee shot). Thanks really enjoyed it hopefully have the pleasure again

Challenge Tour Pro Radbourne2010's Avatar

Ditto to Darren's comments. Not sure I've been as cold on a golf course before, even playing in Scotland!

Cheers to BIM for all his organisational skills getting us breakfast & golf on a great course, spoilt only by 30mph crosswinds on almost every hole

Would have the say the highlight was Darren's birdie on 2nd on Dunes. Dinked a 9 iron to 6 feet & holed out for Birdie. This after hitting three wood from a tee 60 yards back & losing it 40 yards right into the long stuff

Photos from the day below. Luckily no photos from the night out in Deal on Sunday
    IMG_4387.jpgIMG_4388.jpgIMG_4392.jpgIMG_4393.jpgIMG_4394.jpgIMG_4395.jpgIMG_4390.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWilliams View Post
    Thanks BIM for organising, greatly appreciated.

Cor that was cold and just got back in time before the clubhouse was closed, so Joanne could go to the toilet, she was desperate

Thanks to Mark and Chris for putting up with me and Joanne. And they made me lose my favourite ball on that extra long par 3that I then birdie from the right tee.

Really enjoyed the round and to see Chris in full flow with his rebuilt swing was magnificent first hand (just a shame I had to keep looking for his ball in the rough after his tee shot). Thanks really enjoyed it hopefully have the pleasure again

A big vote of thanks to Blue in Munich (Richard)for sorting Princes for us, all the effort to get us there and to sort things out for the game there on Sunday and also today given the cancellation of RSG. I'm sorry today didn't work out but full credit for the effort you made big man. Sad you won't be there in November.

Only a Chelsea fan could team a Palace fan with a die hard Spurs eejit (Radbourne) knowing we'll be on the course during the game 😏😏😏 good thing he had a snood covering his face so I couldn't hear him

I had the pleasure of playing with Darren and Joanne Williams too, Darren is a rare beast, an accountant with a sense of humour he even laughed when he teed off to the wrong green on one occasion !!! Joanne was lovely, biffed it as far as she could and walked up and biffed it again, no moans about the conditions it was a fun group in awful conditions - thank you all. 😄
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in Munich View Post
    Hhmmmm, first time this week the car isn't iced up, maybe our luck is changing..........

See you shortly, M25 permitting.
    Haha.... came across this when looking for Radbourne’s videos of the sweeping snow squalls. Just shows how quickly perceptions can change 😜
    Memorable meets are about more than playing golf in the sunshine ....... that meet is going to be talked about for many a year.
    Martin’s ‘Wes performance’ of two 30+ rounds may quickly fade from memory 😳