Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Harvey Weinstein

I have no sympathy with the sleeze,, but why haven't any of the "major" female actreses said anything before now instead of keeping quiet and waiting for the whole sordid details to come out?
    Forever trying.

Re: Harvey Weinstein

If you need to ask you clearly have a terrible lack of both empathy and imagination.

However, just as one example, it's been a few days since this all came to light and the first thread posted on here is having a go at the victims.
    Callaway X2 Hot Driver
    Callaway X2 Hot 3/5 Woods
    Callaway X2 Hot 3 Hybrid
    TaylorMade R11 Irons 4-SW
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

Handicap: 2.5

There is a reason why the Fairway Dodger hits it like a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by FairwayDodger View Post
    If you need to ask you clearly have a terrible lack of both empathy and imagination.

However, just as one example, it's been a few days since this all came to light and the first thread posted on here is having a go at the victims.
    No, I'm not having a go at the victims. I wonder why there seems to be so many who knew about it, including the more"headline" actresses but nothing was said till now..thats my point or question.
    Forever trying.

Another example then?

Over 60 women came forward about Bill Cosby, he wasn't convicted.
    Callaway X2 Hot Driver
    Callaway X2 Hot 3/5 Woods
    Callaway X2 Hot 3 Hybrid
    TaylorMade R11 Irons 4-SW
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

Handicap: 2.5

There is a reason why the Fairway Dodger hits it like a girl!

Money List Winner

What raised my eyebrows last night was at one film awards night a couple of years ago, the five women nominees pictures were put on screen. The host said summat along the lines of " now these five have made it, they no longer have to pretend to like Weinstein". The question now being asked is " How long have others known what he has been like".
    IF found guilty, I would like to see him put away for a long time. Having said that, his wife and everyone that has worked closely with him have dropped him like a brick, so they must think there is substance to the accusations.

There is a well known saying...... Power corrupts
    Won't be the first or the last time some one has abused their position

Nope....never heard of him till this week....

I assume actresses havent spoken out as they wanted to keep working.... that’s why offenders get away with it.
    A bit Old School, Taylor Made Woods & Ping Irons! Jetspeeds and i25s
    Scotty flat stick
    Somedays they behave, others less so!
    SLDR sitting in the garage to remind the driver, "he can be replaced!"

Same with Jimmy Saville. Apparently people knew what was going on and even though some of his victims came forward straight away nothing was ever done at the time.

I bet there are a few others in Hollywood getting nervous at the moment.

It doesn’t matter if you become famous or never did or are just a normal everyday person, someone actually being abused or propositioned by predators like him can be made to feel ashamed or believe they did something wrong and don’t think the authorities will believe them as in most cases it would be one persons word against another, and if that person has a degree of power or influence, they keep these acts of assault to themselves, until someone else breaks ranks then as we’ve seen in recent incidents over the years, many more victims then come forward.

I think he’s finished, he’ll go to jail if convicted of any of the charges and will be dropped by an industry that has fed his appetite as a predator and that industry will want to right that wrong by casting him out.