Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 245
  1. #191
    Journeyman Pro IanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,234

    Re: Friday 16th March 2018 Silloth Golf Club

    Our course closed due to snow melt... Haven't touched a club for 3 weeks. So really gagging for a game. Siloth looks fab

  2. #192
    Journeyman Pro 2blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Happy Leeds,
    Posts
    1,756

    Re: Friday 16th March 2018 Silloth Golf Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Bay Hacker View Post
    Some pretty bad luck there Dave. From what I read though you weren't the only one to suffer damage on that trip.
    Yeah, yer right John... not as bad as some were.... but all systems GO now + getting time in at the range
    2Blue H/cap 10.3 ..... H4H H/cap Challenge against - Louise_a

    http://www.leedsgolfcentre.com/

  3. #193
    Tour Winner Lincoln Quaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Woodhall Spa
    Posts
    4,529

    Re: Friday 16th March 2018 Silloth Golf Club

    I have given the catering section the list of food orders today.

    If you cant remember what you've ordered don't worry as they know who is having what.

    He wasn't so worried about the bacon/ sausage rolls so you can order them on the day.

    Food will be in the groups you have played in so it makes life easier for them and then people can get off after eating to the hotels etc.

    Its £15 for the meal and they will take card payment.
    10 hcp and rising.

  4. #194
    Journeyman Pro 2blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Happy Leeds,
    Posts
    1,756

    Re: Friday 16th March 2018 Silloth Golf Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Quaker View Post
    I have given the catering section the list of food orders today.

    If you cant remember what you've ordered don't worry as they know who is having what.

    He wasn't so worried about the bacon/ sausage rolls so you can order them on the day.

    Food will be in the groups you have played in so it makes life easier for them and then people can get off after eating to the hotels etc.

    Its £15 for the meal and they will take card payment.
    Great stuff Glyn.... you're doing a grand job
    2Blue H/cap 10.3 ..... H4H H/cap Challenge against - Louise_a

    http://www.leedsgolfcentre.com/

  5. #195
    Grand Slam Winner Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    20,317

    Re: Friday 16th March 2018 Silloth Golf Club

    Looking forward to another bash at Silloth, last time was a tad windy 💨

    https://www.facebook.com/theladsgolf...7198030893212/

  6. #196
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,050

    Re: Friday 16th March 2018 Silloth Golf Club

    It's pished it down all day here today so hoping for no rain on Friday.
    Handicap Challenge: chellie 22.7 v BrianM 23.1Handicap Challenge: chellie 22.7 v GG26 24.4

  7. #197
    Tour Winner Lincoln Quaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Woodhall Spa
    Posts
    4,529

    Re: Friday 16th March 2018 Silloth Golf Club

    Quote Originally Posted by chellie View Post
    It's pished it down all day here today so hoping for no rain on Friday.
    Main thing Anne is no rain or snow
    10 hcp and rising.

  8. #198
    Challenge Tour Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    592

    Re: Friday 16th March 2018 Silloth Golf Club

    First of all I hope you all enjoy the day. Lack of holidays, clubs still in garage and off skiing on Saturday reason for not participating in this jaunt round my home track.

    Can't comment on course conditions at present although it will be fine now the snow and ice has gone.

    Fridays forecast is dry but breezy.....so you have got lucky as its normally wet and breezy... Wind is going to from the east which is going to be cool to say the least and the back 9 will be tough. Make your score going out and and then hang on.

    Enjoy

  9. #199
    Tour Winner Lincoln Quaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Woodhall Spa
    Posts
    4,529

    Re: Friday 16th March 2018 Silloth Golf Club

    Quote Originally Posted by saving_par View Post
    First of all I hope you all enjoy the day. Lack of holidays, clubs still in garage and off skiing on Saturday reason for not participating in this jaunt round my home track.

    Can't comment on course conditions at present although it will be fine now the snow and ice has gone.

    Fridays forecast is dry but breezy.....so you have got lucky as its normally wet and breezy... Wind is going to from the east which is going to be cool to say the least and the back 9 will be tough. Make your score going out and and then hang on.

    Enjoy
    Cheers, I always enjoy coming to Silloth whatever the weather.

    Shame you couldn't join us.
    10 hcp and rising.

  10. #200
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,050

    Re: Friday 16th March 2018 Silloth Golf Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Quaker View Post
    Main thing Anne is no rain or snow
    Fingers and toes crossed Glyn
    Handicap Challenge: chellie 22.7 v BrianM 23.1Handicap Challenge: chellie 22.7 v GG26 24.4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Bubba Watson wins Travelers Championship

Bubba Watson fired a closing round of 63 to come from six shots behind and win the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands for a third time.

June 25, 2018

Matt Wallace wins BMW International Open

England’s Matt Wallace fired a closing round of 65 at Golf Club Gut Laerchenhof to win the BMW International Open by a shot from Martin Kaymer, Mikko Korhonen and Thorbjorn Olesen.

June 25, 2018

Sunday Trading: Huge Savings On Golf Shoes!

In the market for a new pair of golf shoes? You're in the right place!

June 24, 2018

54 Common Golf Questions You Asked Google… Answered

Here we take a look at some of the most common golf questions asked on Google using their auto-correct system

June 22, 2018

Greg Norman Poses Nude For ESPN Body Issue

The Great White Shark has got his kit off for ESPN's Body Issue

June 22, 2018