Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Assistant Pro

Idiots behind the wheel

For the 2nd time this week I have been stuck in long delays driving to work because of a crash on the motorway and it's only Wednesday! I car share so often I'm the passenger and watch what other drivers are up to. Despite the increased penalties there are still people using their phones causing them to swerve about in lanes. Add in those that drive far too close to the car in front and 'white van man' types jumping in and out of lanes trying to get further up the road.
    I also go through a set of lights every day where the road widens into 2 lanes then immediately back down to 1 lane and it is a slow crawl through the lights as the traffic ahead is slow moving yet you still get idiots who think it's OK to pull out and jump a few cars then back in again. Why??? You wouldn't do it in a supermarket queue so why when you are driving? They are quite literally sticking 2 fingers up at everyone else because they think they are more important.

Relax......and breathe........ rant over.

Re: Idiots behind the wheel

All caused by Arrogance, Ignorance and Impatience - not necessarily in that order and in any combination
    Epic 10
    Big Bertha 3w 15
    Big Bertha 5w 19
    Big Bertha 4h 22
    Launcher 5h 26
    Legacy Black V 6-PW
    X 50/12
    MD2 54/14 , 58/14c
    ProType 2-Ball/TT3

Handicap 7.7 at Whipsnade Park

You might be a King or a Little Street Sweeper but sooner or later you dance with The Reaper...

you want to try driving in Inverness.

No one indicates, or stays in the correct lane, or worries about cutting a cross traffic on a roundabout, taking the shortest route across 2 or 3 lanes. Giving way to the right, i swear most have never heard of.
    http://www.nairngolfclub.co.uk/

The Nairn Golf Club, Club Champion (handicap) 2017

My main gripe is when people refuse to use a filter lane because they think it looks rude. THEY EXIST FOR A REASON.

Yep, I'm that guy who speeds past you all and cuts back in at the top. Because that's what that lane is meant for!
    2015 = Worst golf season in memory - End handicap 15.2 - now with added 1.0 after review = 16.2

People think they are invincible when driving

Seen some awful driving recently, everyone is in a rush with no where to go.
    2016: Started Playing->23.0
    2017: 22.7->14.4

Quote Originally Posted by patricks148 View Post
    you want to try driving in Inverness.

No one indicates, or stays in the correct lane, or worries about cutting a cross traffic on a roundabout, taking the shortest route across 2 or 3 lanes. Giving way to the right, i swear most have never heard of.
    I'll give you that one, Longman Ind estate was the scariest place I've ever been during the rush hour

Quote Originally Posted by DCB View Post
    I'll give you that one, Longman Ind estate was the scariest place I've ever been during the rush hour
    yep makes Rome and Paris seem OK by comparison.
    http://www.nairngolfclub.co.uk/

The Nairn Golf Club, Club Champion (handicap) 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Kellfire View Post
    My main gripe is when people refuse to use a filter lane because they think it looks rude. THEY EXIST FOR A REASON.

Yep, I'm that guy who speeds past you all and cuts back in at the top. Because that's what that lane is meant for!
    That was done to death ages ago, I think the result was you're a grade A t1t 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    That was done to death ages ago, I think the result was you're a grade A t1t ��
    Yea, imagine using a road the way it's supposed to be used...
    2015 = Worst golf season in memory - End handicap 15.2 - now with added 1.0 after review = 16.2

Assistant Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kellfire View Post
    Yep, I'm that guy who speeds past you all and cuts back in at the top.
    I'd love to know why you think it's OK to jump the queue? Everyone is patiently waiting their turn then you appear.

And I suppose you get arsey when the person at the front of the queue refuses to let you back in? As already mentioned, you are a selfish grade A t1t