Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Which player currently on Tour will have the most majors by 40

When I think about the next 10 years, you have to feel that Speith will always be in with a shout at every major, no matter what the course is, because of his amazing wedge play and putting. I think he is more than capable of going out and doing the grand slam at some point.
    Taylormade 2017 M1 9.5* (set to 8.5) Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff shaft.............Taylormade R15 TP 3 wood Speeder 757 Tour Spec Stiff shaft.............TM Aeroburner 19* hybrid stiff Matrix MX4 White Tie............Mizuno MP15 4-PW Stiff KBS C-taper Tour 120...............MP-T4 50* & 58* TTDG Wedge Flex..............Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2 Notchback..................Handicap index 3.2............Member @ http://stoneycreekgolf.com

Blackballed

Spieth,his only interested in majors and will get them...

Q-School Graduate

I'd suggest that Spieth and Thomas both look more comfortable under pressure on the greens than Rory.

For that reason alone I'm going with team USA. Spieth is my call too. Just looks so much more consistent than Rory. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if it was Thomas.
    Paul Lawrie - The King of Scottish Golf