Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: H4H 2nd October 2018

Nice of you to pick my Birthday, I'll be 50!! now to negotiate with the family to get away for the week... ha ha, I'm single & I'll just leave the cat with me mum... right that's the week booked off!!
    In the Bag:Driver - Taylormade M2 11.5 Kuro Kage 60 S-Flex 3 Wood - R15 16deg Speeder67 evo Stiff- Hybrid - Taylormade 19deg Hybrid, Speeder77 stiff Irons - TM SLDR 4 to PW KBS Mid-Flex Tour Stiff Wedges - Ben Ross 50, 54, 58 bounce 8,10,6 Putter -Odyssey O-Works 2-Ball SS Mid Slim Putter Ball - Callayway Chrome Soft or if I've been paid, TM TP5s Handicap - 13.3 (13) "They call it golf because all the other four letter words were taken."

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    aalreet that canny anither bash around Hankley.

or for those sooth of the midlands

Jolly good show old chap, a fine venue
    Stick...
    In the Bag:Driver - Taylormade M2 11.5 Kuro Kage 60 S-Flex 3 Wood - R15 16deg Speeder67 evo Stiff- Hybrid - Taylormade 19deg Hybrid, Speeder77 stiff Irons - TM SLDR 4 to PW KBS Mid-Flex Tour Stiff Wedges - Ben Ross 50, 54, 58 bounce 8,10,6 Putter -Odyssey O-Works 2-Ball SS Mid Slim Putter Ball - Callayway Chrome Soft or if I've been paid, TM TP5s Handicap - 13.3 (13) "They call it golf because all the other four letter words were taken."

Quote Originally Posted by PieMan View Post
    I finished that high up the leaderboard? Result!!
    There's only 74 playing

Major Champion

Heads up to those intending to make Hankley part of a longer trip. My society the Mariners is playing on the Wednesday 3rd October at Liphook. Limited number of guests are welcome, so would give preference to those travelling longer distance. Golf is in the afternoon with decent food afterwards. Full details nearer the time.

Liphook is ranked 67 in Golf Monthly's top 100 UK courses, and is a lovely heathland course. Just played there this week, and the greens were the best ones I have played on this year. Cost is likely to be around £75 for golf, and two course meal. Quite a few forumers are also Mariners so don't be shy !
    www.blackmoorgolf.co.uk

Handicap 11.5

Cooden Beach Centenary Fourball Betterball champion with Smiffy.

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by richart View Post
    Heads up to those intending to make Hankley part of a longer trip. My society the Mariners is playing on the Wednesday 3rd October at Liphook. Limited number of guests are welcome, so would give preference to those travelling longer distance. Golf is in the afternoon with decent food afterwards. Full details nearer the time.

Liphook is ranked 67 in Golf Monthly's top 100 UK courses, and is a lovely heathland course. Just played there this week, and the greens were the best ones I have played on this year. Cost is likely to be around £75 for golf, and two course meal. Quite a few forumers are also Mariners so don't be shy !
    I could have my arm twisted Richard !!

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Matty6 View Post
    Gutted to miss Hankley this year, so really glad I get a chance to play it next year. Already looking forward to it!
    Good man!

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzatron View Post
    Going to make every effort to attend this one, never been to a forum meet before. Happy to give anyone a lift from the Midlands too.
    We will have to talk as we are very close to each other. I may be down there for a few days though !

All this talk of golf is confusing . I thought it was about curry, I also need to know if they have changed the carpets in the Traf.

Quote Originally Posted by richart View Post

Now that would make it a brilliant, and worthwhile trip.
    If there’s space I’d like to join in, assuming Derby is far enough away from Liphook!

Major Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    Now that would make it a brilliant, and worthwhile trip.
    If there’s space I’d like to join in, assuming Derby is far enough away from Liphook!
    You should be fine James. Derby is in the North for us Southerners.
    www.blackmoorgolf.co.uk

Handicap 11.5

Cooden Beach Centenary Fourball Betterball champion with Smiffy.