Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: H4H 2nd October 2018

Good to see so many names already committing that have missed some of the days of late, this was the intention to get it announced as quickly a possible so holidays, course tours for those travelling and saving all your hard earned to hand it over to us can be well planned over the next 12 months

I did mention in the old thread that the balance of forumites and guests was becoming a little tilted, we are more than happy to accommodate guests but ideally they are to make up the numbers if we need them, so were really hoping and looking forward to one of the biggest showing of forumites next year we have ever seen.

Only you can make that happen
    Member of http://www.coventrygolf.co.uk/

Hcp: 16.5

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    There again.... You'll be in the championship by then so might have got a goal or two by then. No idea who'll be in charge by then though!!
    We'll see. I reckon we will get out of this, would be typical palace. There are 3 worse sides than us, we just need a huge confidence boost from somewhere.
    In the bag:
    Taylormade SLDR 9.5 deg
    3 Ping Crossover
    TaylorMade Rocketbalz 19 deg and 21deg rescue.
    Mizuno JPX825pro 4-Pw
    60deg lob wedge Callaway X
    Ping Kedsh Putter

Handicap - 9.6

Quote Originally Posted by Swingalot View Post
    We'll see. I reckon we will get out of this, would be typical palace. There are 3 worse sides than us, we just need a huge confidence boost from somewhere.
    We never do things the easy way
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Good to see so many names already committing that have missed some of the days of late, this was the intention to get it announced as quickly a possible so holidays, course tours for those travelling and saving all your hard earned to hand it over to us can be well planned over the next 12 months

I did mention in the old thread that the balance of forumites and guests was becoming a little tilted, we are more than happy to accommodate guests but ideally they are to make up the numbers if we need them, so were really hoping and looking forward to one of the biggest showing of forumites next year we have ever seen.

Only you can make that happen
    i will be there again.

my guests will have to take the plunge and join the forum as i know they are keen to come along to this and play on some of the other meets.
    in my bag; all LH Callaway Epic sub zero driver with fujikura pro green x flex shaft, Epic Sub zero 3 wood with fujikura pro green x flex, Mizuno Tour Proven Original blades (3-PW) Cleveland CG15 wedges (52,56,60), Scotty Cameron Del Mar putter, Callaway Chrome soft balls

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    You're assuming they haven't used it for fire wood
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    I thought It'd make a great breadboard 🤣
    Quote Originally Posted by richart View Post
    Hey you two, you are making me very nervous.
    Was I meant to carve mine and Stu's name into the back with my trusty pocket knife. And before Bri has a chance to retort, no there was no love heart cupid or arrows, just our names and Gan Canny.
    IF you've been smoking something you shouldn't and you see something that walks like a duck, sounds like a duck and looks like a duck, then it's probably a dog.

Looking forward to it already

Obviously there will be the usual scattering of local courses to play on the Monday where separate threads will be opened but for those that are travelling from further afield if the interest is such I will make my course (Coventry) available on Sunday for those who want to break up the journey south then book into their accommodation and be fresh for Monday and the infamous Curry Night 😜🍺🍽

Just also like to say that the Travelodge where I will be staying again in Aldershot was excellent, only a 4i to the pub and a wedge to the curry house 👍
    Member of http://www.coventrygolf.co.uk/

Hcp: 16.5

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Just also like to say that the Travelodge where I will be staying again in Aldershot was excellent, only a 4i to the pub and a wedge to the curry house 👍
    Really, forum distances please, it' a 9 iron to the pub and a long(ish) putt to the curry house
    IF you've been smoking something you shouldn't and you see something that walks like a duck, sounds like a duck and looks like a duck, then it's probably a dog.

Very keen to play in this as away on hols this year!
    A bit Old School, Taylor Made Woods & Ping Irons! Jetspeeds and i25s
    Scotty flat stick
    Somedays they behave, others less so!
    SLDR sitting in the garage to remind the driver, "he can be replaced!"

Challenge Tour Pro

I'll hopefully be there. Will be in France for RC. I'd be up for playing with a GM member if possible. Cant wait to try Hankley.
    2017 Handicap. Jan - 25.1. April - 19.8. May - 20.0. July - 19.7. “Golf is about how well you accept, respond to, and score with your misses much more than it is a game of your perfect shots.” Dr Bob Rotella “Of all the hazards, fear is the worst.” Sam Snead"I know where I am and I know which way I am going. Only winning will satisfy me. You don't think it is possible? It is very possible!" Seve