Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

British Masters Thursday Sky Free Tickets

Do you just print the PDFs out? I've noticed on the event info part it talks about activating the ticket... but can only see a wristband option on the site and it doesn't recognise the number on the tickets... so this idiot is a tad confused

Head Pro

Re: British Masters Thursday Sky Free Tickets

Yeah you just bring that along. I emailed to find out!
    2017 Handicap monthly progress - Apr 8.9 May 9.5 June 7.3 July 7.0 Aug 6.1 Sept 6.7

A friend is sorting me out a free ticket. He needed my DoB for it. That is a new one on me. I will take extra ID as I look far younger than my age
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

My wife has just rung me after spending the day at the pro-am. She is not really into golf but a friend who has started playing invited her. She loved it, full of praise for the course and organisation. I will get a full de-brief tonight but if it is as well run as she described we will all have a great time. One good thing, she mentioned that there were lots of cars there but it was never cramped out on the course. Hopefully it is set up so that spectators have lots of vantage points and so spread out well.

Have a great day those going tomorrow, please pass on tips when you get back for those of us going later in the comp.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

Who is going tomorrow
    I know he there is
    Me
    Moogie
    Richy
    Snell
    Beezerk
    In The Bag:

Titleist 913 d3 8.5 degree
    Titleist T mb 2 iron
    Vega VC01 3-6 iron VM01 7-PW Shimada Tour X shafts
    Vega rafw 01 - 52 57 60
    Scotty Cameron 2.6 centre shaft

Club: Seaham golf club
    Twitter: cwayman90

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wayman View Post
    Who is going tomorrow
    I know he there is
    Me
    Moogie
    Richy
    Snell
    Beezerk
    I'll be there.

First time I've ever been to a pro tournament, so really looking forward to it.

Would welcome any suggestions for getting the most out of the day. Is the best idea to pick a group and follow them for a couple of hours? Not going to follow Rory's group as am sure that will have the biggest crowd by far.

I did a mixture at the last one I went to. Sometimes you get to a really good hole and vantage point and want to stay. Then when your legs get stiff it's good to follow a group for a while. Go with the flow.

What time are you all getting there for?

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    I did a mixture at the last one I went to. Sometimes you get to a really good hole and vantage point and want to stay. Then when your legs get stiff it's good to follow a group for a while. Go with the flow.

Getting the bus up from Central Station just after 9. Forecast looks decent.

Anyone with a bad back, don't do the Leap of Faith challenge in the Bridgestone tent. I did it last night, and my back has sore today! On the plus side, they are giving out free caps to everyone who tries the nearest the pin challenge on their simulator.

As mentioned on another thread, the wheel of fortune is well worth doing. It costs a tenner but you are guaranteed a prize, the worst being a round on the Filly course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post

When the bar opens 🍺

anyone got info on parking.

I can't find anything thats 100% clear. Some say information will be updated closer to the event and others say parking is limited.
    HCP 2017: 3.5(4)
    Selby GC