Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Sampson

Re: Mark Sampson

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    OR - what if you were the victim of an unfounded allegation of racial abuse, were found innocent on two separate occasions and just wanted to get on with your life and career but were prevented from doing so by ongoing rumours.

If I had been on the end of such abuse, as you suggest, then I would not take money and sign a confidentiality order. I would keep hammering away loudly and publicly.
    She took the money because although she was a top scorer at club level, she was hard work in training, not a team player and was disruptive so she was dropped as an international player which she couldn't accept.

As you say, why would you take such a deal if you had already raised a complaint of such magnitude, you'd carry it on.....

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    OR - what if you were the victim of an unfounded allegation of racial abuse, were found innocent on two separate occasions and just wanted to get on with your life and career but were prevented from doing so by ongoing rumours.

If I had been on the end of such abuse, as you suggest, then I would not take money and sign a confidentiality order. I would keep hammering away loudly and publicly.
    I completely agree with this. She seems to be claiming the fact she was the top scorer on the league and not picked as a race issue too. How many times has the top English scorer in the league not picked for the men's national team? It happens all the time

Am I cynic for thinking they totally are blowing all this way out of proportion to try to raise the profile of women's football?

Probably the first time I have ever heard women's football been mentioned in the bar at the golf club. Even when the BBC have been forcing it down our throats with clickbait headlines for years.
    2016: Started Playing->23.0
    2017: 22.7->14.4

Money List Winner

Haven't read all the thread but have we got to the stage of victim blaming a black women yet?
    Tinkety tonk old fruit, and down with the Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Khan View Post
    Haven't read all the thread but have we got to the stage of victim blaming a black women yet?
    no but we have now got to the stage of liberals getting fake outraged over what is a non issue
    2016: Started Playing->23.0
    2017: 22.7->14.4

Challenge Tour Pro

Who would you say is the victim? The who who made the allegations, or the one who was cleared twice but still hounded out of a job he was doing very successfully?

No one has suggested this at all. Cheap shot.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

People should remember the CHed Evans case and thread , we dont have all the evidence so thread & comment carefuly ..
    Golf... A simple game played by complicated people ...

Assistant Pro

Career ending I'd guess, media driven need the flesh !

What next equal pay? For crowds of 500. I'd like to hear his story published.
    Handicap 2015: Restarted August :-) 3 cards 12.0
    2016: 12.0 > 8.1
    2017: 8.1 > 6.?

Quote Originally Posted by bladeplayer View Post
    People should remember the CHed Evans case and thread , we dont have all the evidence so thread & comment carefuly ..
    I stuck by Ched the whole time. I've got a nose for legal cases.