Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ashes 2017/18

Re: Ashes 2017/18

Quote Originally Posted by TheDiablo View Post
    I *think* it is Hales who puts a boot into a guys head when he is on the ground at the start of the video. It's quite difficult to follow, but it looks like the same person who tries to stop Stokes at the end of the video who I believe is Hales
    Hard to tell but you could be right. Proper sly digs aswell before stepping away. Both suspended until further notice. Not looking good for them.

Swanns just tweeted how he'd pat Stokes on the head if it was his son, saying the guy he decked tried to bottle him. I didn't see that on the footage. Either way.....I don't think they're going to Oz this Winter.
    H/cap 6.7,

Challenge Tour Pro

If someone went at me with a bottle I would do what stokes did too. What if he turned his back, walked away and got bottled or worse?

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Hard to tell but you could be right. Proper sly digs aswell before stepping away. Both suspended until further notice. Not looking good for them.

Swanns just tweeted how he'd pat Stokes on the head if it was his son, saying the guy he decked tried to bottle him. I didn't see that on the footage. Either way.....I don't think they're going to Oz this Winter.
    at the start of the full video you can see the bloke swing the bottle, and when stokes takes him down the first time you can hear it smash.

I accept it isn't good, but by the same token you get the same if not worse every weekend in every town with a bar/club in.
    I suppose if he had been a high profile footballer and got caught well over the limit in something that could easily kill umpteen people he would have just got a slap on the wrist.
    They shouldnt have been there and I suspect they will learn a lot from this whole debacle, but I don't think throwing the book at them is the answer.
    Forever trying.

Quote Originally Posted by BristolMike View Post
    at the start of the full video you can see the bloke swing the bottle, and when stokes takes him down the first time you can hear it smash.
    Yeah, I just watched it and saw that. I think he swung it at Hales.
    H/cap 6.7,

Definitely think it looks bad for both of them but particularly Stokes and can see this going all the way to crown court and so can't see him touring

Stokes has a short fuse, but when you see someone try to bottle your mate, then sorry I can understand everything he does in the minute after that.
    In the bag:
    Taylormade SLDR 9.5 deg
    3 Ping Crossover
    TaylorMade Rocketbalz 19 deg and 21deg rescue.
    Mizuno JPX825pro 4-Pw
    60deg lob wedge Callaway X
    Ping Kedsh Putter

Handicap - 9.6

Just seen the whole vid. . Not looking good for him or Hales tbh.
    Titleist 910 D3 RIP x-stiff
    Titleist 915F 3W Rogue x-stiff

Mizuno H4 2i DG X100
    Mizuno MP53 3-PW DG X100

Cleveland CG15 DSG 52, 58
    Odyssey Sabretooth 33" with VIBE

Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black Footballs
    Titleist RC Cart Bag
    Under Armour Golf Shoes
    Garmin S1
    No official h/c
    PW Swing. 6i Swing. 3i Swing.

Another video of Stokes has come out showing him mocking Harvey, Katie Price's son. Not a good week for him.