Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Challenge Tour Pro

Re: Losing your footing

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Flippin thing won't upload.lovely it has uploaded 
    brilliant

You sure you fell over and not just covering for a much worse "accident" 🤣
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    You sure you fell over and not just covering for a much worse "accident" 藍
    Ah can assure you I literally crapped meself when I went over. where you park your trolley, if it rolls down the hill it can go straight through the 16th green.

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Ah can assure you I literally crapped meself when I went over. where you park your trolley, if it rolls down the hill it can go straight through the 16th green.
    That looks like a top class sliding tackle from the eightys when the pitches were not so good.

Tour Rookie

Shoes shouldn't slip on the tee at all.. must have been user error with balance

a lot of better golfers I play with who don't hit the rough much play with spikeless shoes all year round and never once slip
    In the bag TM M2 10.5 DriverTM M2 3 woodPing G15 5 woodTM Jetspeed 3 HybridTM Jetspeed 4 HybridTitliest 716 ap1 6-9 SM5 vokey wedges 46, 50, 54 , 58 degreeOdyssey White Hot Rossie Putter

Tour Winner

Quote Originally Posted by pauljames87 View Post
    Shoes shouldn't slip on the tee at all.. must have been user error with balance

a lot of better golfers I play with who don't hit the rough much play with spikeless shoes all year round and never once slip
    i think it largely depends on the swing though. plenty of PGA players wear metal spikes again due to the pressure and force they generate.

I've stopped using rubber nubs completely now as they cant handle the downward force i put on my right foot through impact. I also get through about 3 sets of soft spikes per season.
    In Bag: Taylormade M1 Fujikura Speeder 757 XFlex ------ORKA PS40 3wood - 80S Proto-By-You ----------ORKA RS1 & RS 3 Combo---------------ORKA RS18 52,56,60 Wedges ---------ORKA Limited Edition - Green Bay Packers Putter----------------Handicap 2.2

I have had issues with pimple style soles in the damp dewy, Autumnal conditions and prefer cleats throughout the year. Of course that's a personal choice and many of my PP's use the pimple type shoes all year round without issues