Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Losing your footing

It may also be swing related
    Mad inventor of the www.v-easy.co.uk A knowledgeable person knows lots of stuff, a wise person keeps it to themself

Money List Winner

Slipped the odd time whilst swinging and had a few wet clubs slip.

But earlier this year walking to our 12th is down hill to the tee. I said to me 3 PPS as I was at the front, " watch your footing its slippy here", within a nano second I was up in the air and on my back, trouble was I had hold of me motocaddy and the soddin thing was dragging me down the hill. After about 10 yds I managed to press the stop button. I had the biggest skid mark from me socks to me shoulders you could imagine. Obviously my PPs were full of sympathy and couldn't stop laughing. Rotten sods had tears rolling down there cheeks. Just for good measure one of the twazzocks put a photo of me looking like I had gone bog snorkelling on face book. That really went down well.
    Fortunately not one of them hit the green with there tee shots as they were laughing so much.

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post

But earlier this year walking to our 12th is down hill to the tee. I said to me 3 PPS as I was at the front, " watch your footing its slippy here", within a nano second I was up in the air and on my back, trouble was I had hold of me motocaddy and the soddin thing was dragging me down the hill. After about 10 yds I managed to press the stop button. I had the biggest skid mark from me socks to me shoulders you could imagine. Obviously my PPs were full of sympathy and couldn't stop laughing. Rotten sods had tears rolling down there cheeks. Just for good measure one of the twazzocks put a photo of me looking like I had gone bog snorkelling on face book. That really went down well.
    Fortunately not one of them hit the green with there tee shots as they were laughing so much.
    Come on Andy let's see it!

Assistant Pro

Lol you should probably of got new golf shoes then, I go through about 2 pairs a year but have numerous pairs that I don't wear very often and end up giving away. My findings are usually by the time the shoe needs new cleats that the shoe inside and outside is worn enough to warrant buying a new pair

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Parsaregood View Post
    Lol you should probably of got new golf shoes then, I go through about 2 pairs a year but have numerous pairs that I don't wear very often and end up giving away. My findings are usually by the time the shoe needs new cleats that the shoe inside and outside is worn enough to warrant buying a new pair
    I had my dimples on that day, following round I had my FJ waterproof boots on. There's not many rounds go by that a PP don't say owt when we get to that spot.

Money List Winner FairwayDodger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobmac View Post
    It may also be swing related
    Contact your local PGA pro!
    Callaway X2 Hot Driver
    Callaway X2 Hot 3/5 Woods
    Callaway X2 Hot 3 Hybrid
    TaylorMade R11 Irons 4-SW
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

Handicap: 2.4

There is a reason why the Fairway Dodger hits it like a girl!

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Parsaregood View Post
    aye, they are pretty tatty inside!

Challenge Tour Pro

Get the picture up!

Club Champion

Feel bad for laughing now mate! Hope the backs better soon!

Plenty R&R and some new shoes are in order I think!

Money List Winner

Flippin thing won't upload.lovely it has uploaded 🙁
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tashyboy; 13-Sep-2017 at 20:54.