Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Money List Winner

Sharing a driver.

A pal of mine bought a cobra driver two months after hitting another PPs said it was gorgeous. It's now on eBay. Says it is a bag of crap. He is now looking at a Ping with the exact same specks as mine.
    Anyway tomorrow we are in a nine hole comp and I mentioned about him using my club for thompsons and the back nine after. He asked if it was possible with it being a comp. I mentioned as long as he has no more than 14 bats he should be ok.

But is that the case?

That aside, the Driver is set up for me not him. My swing speed is far lower than his beast swing so it could be interesting.

Re: Sharing a driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    A pal of mine bought a cobra driver two months after hitting another PPs said it was gorgeous. It's now on eBay. Says it is a bag of crap. He is now looking at a Ping with the exact same specks as mine.
    Anyway tomorrow we are in a nine hole comp and I mentioned about him using my club for thompsons and the back nine after. He asked if it was possible with it being a comp. I mentioned as long as he has no more than 14 bats he should be ok.

But is that the case?

That aside, the Driver is set up for me not him. My swing speed is far lower than his beast swing so it could be interesting.
    Tashyboy talk in riddles, what are thompsons?

But is that the case?

I think youll find its against the rules and to share clubs as a team you have to have no more than 14 between you
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rosecott View Post
    Peters? Erm...whatever they are...
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

And with just the October medal to go - I've got to 8.3

Job done

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by rosecott View Post
    You know what Jim I don't know hang on let me read it again.

It should read "the comp". flippin spell check.

PS, have you played the Nottinghamshire, we have a freebie there on Thursday due to the Notts PGA taking over our place.

If you're playing a 9 hole comp on the front 9 then continuing to play the back 9 then I don't see why he can't use it on the back 9 as the comp holes have been completed.....
    Don't do it during the comp though...
    Callaway clubs in a Callaway bag.

Handicap 7.7 at Whipsnade Park

You might be a King or a Little Street Sweeper but sooner or later you dance with The Reaper...

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    I think youll find its against the rules and to share clubs as a team you have to have no more than 14 between you

Sorry Chris it is a nine hole individual comp not a team comp.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Imurg View Post
    If you're playing a 9 hole comp on the front 9 then continuing to play the back 9 then I don't see why he can't use it on the back 9 as the comp holes have been completed.....
    Don't do it during the comp though...
    Cheers Imurg me man👍

You know what Jim I don't know hang on let me read it again.

It should read "the comp". flippin spell check.

PS, have you played the Nottinghamshire, we have a freebie there on Thursday due to the Notts PGA taking over our place.
    Well worth a visit, plenty water to wash your balls in.

Sorry Chris it is a nine hole individual comp not a team comp.
    Individual comp was covered by the " it's against the rules" bit Tashy me lad!
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0