Wanted: Big Bertha Fusion Driver

As per the title, after a Big Bertha Fusion driver (right hand), with the shorter stock shaft. Reg would be better but will consider Stiff too.

Thanks
    Callaway FT Tour Driver 9.5'
    Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood 15'
    Callaway X Hot Hybrid 19'
    Wilson Staff FG V4 Utility 24'
    Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 5-PW
    Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 52', 56', 60'
    Yes! Carolyne

Re: Wanted: Big Bertha Fusion Driver

Quote Originally Posted by tsped83 View Post
    As per the title, after a Big Bertha Fusion driver (right hand), with the shorter stock shaft. Reg would be better but will consider Stiff too.

Thanks
    I had the xr15 and was looking to move it on along with an xr16 I got through booking a golf break and buy a fusion. After talking with American golf I back to back tested the xr15, xr16 and fusion and found the fusion stupidly high spinning and ballooning..... but.... I put the fusion shaft in the xr16 and the difference in the shorter shaft was unreal!!!!

I now bag an xr16 that was up for sale with a stock speeder trimmed from the butt to fusion length, it's awesome! I think it was 1 3/4 or 2" off.

What's strange is after cutting the shaft to fusion length it's the same length as the g30 SF driver also aimed at the fision market.

If you have a current driver with removable shaft and you like the head, look for a cheap shaft and have play, it's only the cost of a grip
    H/C 13... ish
    www.farleighfox.co.uk