Pink Floyd at the V&A

Went up to see this yesterday, really enjoyed it, run extended so go and see if you can !

Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Re: Pink Floyd at the V&A

Related (once removed) to Nick Mason I am
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by spongebob59 View Post
    Went up to see this yesterday, really enjoyed it, run extended so go and see if you can !
    Forgot that was on. Might wander up on Thursday as I won't be golfing after H4H, 36 holes yesterday, lesson and golf tomorrow. Need the rest

Great exhibition. Btw, only need to see a couple of these in the year to make v/a membership pay. Then no pre book times / can take a friend. Worth considering if you're in big smoke often.
    In the bag, Ping i25 (10.5*); G25 H:17/20/23/27*; i25 6i-UW; 54 + 58 Tour Wedge. SC Newport 2.5 Putter Minchinhampton New Course

Challenge Tour Pro

Sadly no trips to London for me this year. The V@A is probably my most favourite museum and this would have been on the to see list.