Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: club dispute

Re: club dispute

Quote Originally Posted by Leftie View Post
    Ye gods. You lot are so gullible and predictable.

A "newby" comes on, baits the hook, casts, and reels you all in while sitting back and having a good laugh. You're arguing about what he did/didn't post, what he should/shouldn't have done, what might/mightn't have been in the letter, etc, etc.

And no, it wasn't me.

There again, I'm quite happy for the OP to come back on and actually give some proper information about this "incident" and prove me wrong.
    You are quite possibly correct, but I would argue that someone who derives enjoyment from such an activity is a fair bit sadder than those who respond.
    No signature any more as they are now frowned upon. But I do play with these...Ping G30 10.5 TFC 419D reg TM M1 3 wood HL regTM RBZ 4 hybridPing G30 5 - U wedgeCleveland CG16 52 & 58 Black Pearl Tour ZipEvnroll ER5 Hatchback 33"Skycaddie LinxStewart X7 Lithium Remote Dream Machine!

No argument from me Sweep.

There are many on this Forum that enjoy doing it though - whether in their main personna or as a "Newby". I occasionally dip into the Article 50 thread and, to me, it's very, very sad the depths that some go to to get a reaction.
    Don't take life so seriously. No-one gets out alive.

Cooden Beach Centenary Betterball Champion 2012 with Richart Handicap 13.0 Member http://www.coodenbeachgc.com/ Nike Covert 2.0 VRS Driver, 3 & 5 woods.TaylorMade RSi1 4-LWYes Tracy Putter. THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE KNOB.

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by harkinsr9 View Post

When i received the letter i took no notice thought it a joke escalleted from there cos i never replied to letter
    I must have missed that post when I replied.

So they had followed laid down procedures and given you a chance to explain your position.

Assistant Pro

Quote Originally Posted by harkinsr9 View Post
    I got suspended 3 months for swearing on the course
    I dont want to pay my fees over the next 3 months which amounts to nearly £400 and yet i cant even use the practice area
    £400......that's some swearbox at your club

Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leftie View Post
    No argument from me Sweep.

There are many on this Forum that enjoy doing it though - whether in their main personna or as a "Newby". I occasionally dip into the Article 50 thread and, to me, it's very, very sad the depths that some go to to get a reaction.
    I don't need to go very deep
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

And with just the October medal to go - I've got to 8.3

Job done