Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disabled Golf

Re: Disabled Golf

We had a go at one arm golf at a par 3. Really difficult as you can imagine.

First arm i tired i didnt even make contact. The other wasnt much better. Made a double lol

Big respect to anyone who plays this game with any kind of disability.

I had the pleasure of playing with Scott a battlebacker at H4H day yesterday, I believe he is going to join the forum, he really is a top man.
    Driver - Titleist 915
    Hybrid - Titleist H2
    3 wood - Titleist 915
    Irons currently - Titleist 718 AP1's (courtesy of GM and Titleist)
    Scotty squareback

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldArmChewer View Post
    I had the pleasure of playing with Scott a battlebacker at H4H day yesterday, I believe he is going to join the forum, he really is a top man.
    Would love to see those guys on here. We'd love them at more meets. I speak with a blind golfer call Colin Chandler (https://twitter.com/chandler_colin) and we're trying to sort a game out together and I want to try and get some on camera to show people that a disability doesn't mean you can't golf