Challenge Tour Pro

Anyone into Sonos?

They are currently knocking 15% off all their kit to celebrate their 15th anniversary.

15 years ago we bet everything on our vision for smart speakers: to play all the music in the world, in any room of your home, instantly. And you believed in us.

Thank you for joining us on our journey. To celebrate our anniversary, we're offering 15% off any one-time order before 15th September 2017. Simply use the code 15Y-5229QLW23T at the checkout. Here's to the next 15 years!

http://www.sonos.com/en-gb/shop?utm_...=15anniversary

I've got a 3 and a couple of 1s and love them. This brings the Playbase down from £699 to £594, am very tempted!

It's very rare to get any reduction on

Ryder Cup Winner

Re: Anyone into Sonos?

Great sound system, have a playbar and a 1, great sound from both

I have a 1 in the front room and kitchen. Was looking for the soundbar but its pricey, hopefully can convince HID to fork out!
    In The Bag & Club:
    • Driver - Titleist 913D2 9.5° - Diamana 62 S+ Blue
    • Fairway Wood - Cobra King F7 15.5° Draw Bias - Fujikura Pro 65S
    • Hybrid - Titleist 816H1 19° - Diamana S+ 70 Silver
    • Irons - Titleist AP2 716 4 - PW - Dynamic Gold XP 115 S300 - Std Length, 1° Upright
    • Wedges - Cleveland RTX-3 50°, 54° & 58° all V-MG
    • Putter - Ping Cadence TR Anser 2
    • Balls - Vice Pro+
    • HCP 2017 - 12.4 > 12.0 > 11.4 > 11.6
    • Sandbach Golf Club
    • www.sandbachgolfclub.co.uk

Brings em back in line before the price rise they had in Feb because of Brexit.

Slowly building our systems up in the house, still working on the full surround system for the tv.

I've got a 3 and two 1's in my house. Think it's absolutely great, but I seem to go through periods when it's really temperamental and doesn't want to work properly. Touch wood it hasn't done that for a while though.

What system does anyone use for streaming and playing music through theirs? I've got a Napster account which I use through Sonos. Costs me about a fiver a month I think. But I've just upgraded my mobile phone and as part of my deal I get two years free Spotify. So at some point I'll cancel my Napster and switch over to Spotify.
    Last edited by Don Barzini; 05-Sep-2017 at 14:50.

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Don Barzini View Post
    I've got a 3 and two 1's in my house. Think it's absolutely great, but I seem to go through periods when it's really temperamental and doesn't want to work properly. Touch wood it hasn't done that for a while though.

What system does anyone use for streaming and playing music through theirs? I've got a Napster account which I use through Sonos. Costs me about a fiver a month I think. But I've just upgraded my mobile phone and as part of my deal I get two years free Spotify. So at some point I'll cancel my Napster and switch over to Spotify.
    I use Spotify with mine, works a treat.

I used to get that problem with it being unresponsive every now and then, but like you, it's not happened for a while. My theory then was it was more to do with the wifi in the house which drops out from time to time. When i first got my Sonos kit, you had to use a bridge which setup it's own dedicated wifi network, think it was a backwards step getting rid of that.

Challenge Tour Pro

update - they are also offering 15% cashback if you buy from an authorised dealer.

https://sonosanniversary.com/gb/en/p...5/how-it-works

Richer Sounds are doing them for £649 at the moment. 15% cashback takes that to £551 and a 6 year warranty as well. think that's a clincher for me.

Q-School Graduate splashtryagain's Avatar

Have had a playbar and connect in the past - nice sound just a bit monotonal in the bass for my liking (I had a mid range hifi - cyrus - so was a bit spoilt). Great prices for what they are but like someone else has mentioned I had some issues with networking and connections - I also really didn't like the way you had to get your phone or ipad to turn it up or down, I would like to see a remote! Personally I made the move to a Yamaha musicast amp and its brilliant although I did need to get some new speakers!

200 notes for a speaker, phew don't think I can justify that one to the missus.
    2016 handicap 15.16.15.14.15.14.132017 handicap 13.12.13.12 https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/martyn-vaughan3

Got a Deezer subscription with my system as they did an offer a couple of years ago where you got 12 months Deezer free with a speaker. Seems similar to Spotify in what is available. Also have the basic Amazon music as it comes with Prime - that has a few artists that are not on Deezer such as Slade.