Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Assistant Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    200

    Re: Car dealer "VIP" events

    Checkout carwow.com where you enter what you are looking to buy and dealers all over the country offer their best deal. I was offered 27% off an XC60.

  2. #12
    Journeyman Pro tugglesf239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    1,629

    Re: Car dealer "VIP" events

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveR View Post
    Checkout carwow.com where you enter what you are looking to buy and dealers all over the country offer their best deal. I was offered 27% off an XC60.
    Done that pal

    Managed to get 14% off an Audi S5 Sportback.

    Audi direct beat that on a PCP. I just want loads of free kit TBH
    In the bag

    Variations on the below

    Callaway X2 Hot 8.5 Degree -Aldila ATX Tour Green X-Flex
    Callaway X2 Hot 18 Degree hybrid - Aldila ATX Tour Green Stiff
    Titlist T-MB 3 Iron - Stiff C Taper
    4-PW Srixon 545/745 Combo 4-PW - Stiff KBS Tour
    Callaway 50,56 and 60 Mackdaddy MD3 Wedges
    Putter – And the winner is.... - RAA Classic centre shaft wand - Best thing since sliced bread

  3. #13
    Head Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    338

    Re: Car dealer "VIP" events

    Quote Originally Posted by tugglesf239 View Post
    Done that pal

    Managed to get 14% off an Audi S5 Sportback.

    Audi direct beat that on a PCP. I just want loads of free kit TBH
    In which case you need to build that relationship as they may have a month end deal on a stick car they can squeeze out but ......... I have got to tell you that Audi have really squeaky tight bums and have awful finance and bad offers and you will be lucky to get anything - have always found bmw and Marc to be much more pliable

  4. #14
    Journeyman Pro tugglesf239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    1,629

    Re: Car dealer "VIP" events

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhubble View Post
    In which case you need to build that relationship as they may have a month end deal on a stick car they can squeeze out but ......... I have got to tell you that Audi have really squeaky tight bums and have awful finance and bad offers and you will be lucky to get anything - have always found bmw and Marc to be much more pliable
    Cheers pal

    I did look at the 540i but never went as far as getting prices. Our Fleet team at work have a relationship with Audi so i will ping the account manager an email.
    In the bag

    Variations on the below

    Callaway X2 Hot 8.5 Degree -Aldila ATX Tour Green X-Flex
    Callaway X2 Hot 18 Degree hybrid - Aldila ATX Tour Green Stiff
    Titlist T-MB 3 Iron - Stiff C Taper
    4-PW Srixon 545/745 Combo 4-PW - Stiff KBS Tour
    Callaway 50,56 and 60 Mackdaddy MD3 Wedges
    Putter – And the winner is.... - RAA Classic centre shaft wand - Best thing since sliced bread

  5. #15
    Tour Winner JT77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Car dealer "VIP" events

    What about jaguar? Think they spec their cars without having to do the optional extras, or is Jag not an option?
    Ping G400 10.5 Tour 65 x
    Ping G400 3 wood Tour 65 x
    Taylormade 2 iron Ctaper Stiff
    Mizuno JPX900 Tours Ctaper Stiff
    Mizuno T7 50,54,58 KBS V90
    Scotty Cameron Newport M1
    6.8

  6. #16
    Journeyman Pro tugglesf239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    1,629

    Re: Car dealer "VIP" events

    Quote Originally Posted by JT77 View Post
    What about jaguar? Think they spec their cars without having to do the optional extras, or is Jag not an option?
    Seemed very expensive from looking really.

    I like the v6 XK but was put off buy the deals i saw really.

    EDIT - just took a look and they still v expensive and the options i fancy are silly money.

    Shame really as the R looks lovely
    In the bag

    Variations on the below

    Callaway X2 Hot 8.5 Degree -Aldila ATX Tour Green X-Flex
    Callaway X2 Hot 18 Degree hybrid - Aldila ATX Tour Green Stiff
    Titlist T-MB 3 Iron - Stiff C Taper
    4-PW Srixon 545/745 Combo 4-PW - Stiff KBS Tour
    Callaway 50,56 and 60 Mackdaddy MD3 Wedges
    Putter – And the winner is.... - RAA Classic centre shaft wand - Best thing since sliced bread

  7. #17
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,472

    Re: Car dealer "VIP" events

    Well bogger me, seat Leicester have had me on and told me I am a valued customer and they would like to invite me to a VIP event.

  8. #18
    Journeyman Pro tugglesf239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    1,629

    Re: Car dealer "VIP" events

    Just shows what unbelievably important people we are...

    Hmmm

  9. #19
    Money List Winner Rooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Newbury
    Posts
    9,521

    Re: Car dealer "VIP" events

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Well bogger me, seat Leicester have had me on and told me I am a valued customer and they would like to invite me to a VIP event.
    Wrong number?
    Owner of golf clubs, dusty golf clubs...

    Talks a lot of sense on twitter @scottroots

  10. #20
    Medal Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    27

    Re: Car dealer "VIP" events

    Quote Originally Posted by tugglesf239 View Post
    Seemed very expensive from looking really.

    I like the v6 XK but was put off buy the deals i saw really.

    EDIT - just took a look and they still v expensive and the options i fancy are silly money.

    Shame really as the R looks lovely
    I've got an XF and I absolutely adore it but you're right they are very expensive.

    Be interested to see what you end up with, I'll be replacing the Jag next year and I don't think I can afford another so will be looking at BMW/Merc, lack of rear wheel drive puts me off Audi.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Black Friday Golf Deals

Black Friday is the busiest time for shoppers to find great deals on the web, there are plenty of golf deals that are on offer on the day and before and after, we have collated the best ones we have found on the internet

November 24, 2017

Black Friday Nike Golf Deals

There are some outstanding offers for men and women on the Nike store this Black Friday

November 24, 2017

Black Friday Amazon Golf Deals

Amazon is an incredible place to buy anything of course, but the golf section on the website is a great place to find some goodies for your game

November 24, 2017

Get Jordan Spieth’s Open Winning Outfit this Black Friday and Save £124.50

Jordan Spieth winning the Open at Royal Birkdale was one of the iconic moments of 2017

November 24, 2017

Save over £500 on the Stewart Golf X9 Follow Remote Trolley

One of the biggest discounts we have seen is £500 off the state-of-the-art Stewart Golf X9 Follow Remote Trolley

November 24, 2017