Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Golf in South West London

South West London is spoiled for good golf courses. It makes this Essex boy jealous beyond belief.

As others have said, for somewhere with a range, Silvermere is a good shout.
    • Gog Magog Golf Club Member
    • Woodford Golf Club Member
    • TaylorMade M1 Driver, 9º stiff
    • TaylorMade M1 3 Wood, 14º stiff
    • TaylorMade M1 5 Wood, 19º stiff
    • Mizuno MP59 4-PW, Project X 6.0
    • Vokey SM5 wedges (52º, 55º, 60º)
    • TaylorMade Spider Tour Black
    • Titleist Pro V1 ball

Tour Winner

Plenty of members at our place (Dulwich & Sydenham Hill) from the Balham /Tooting area. Not far at all. No range sadly - although we do have a small practice area and about to get a state of the art indoor practice facility. Members second to none in friendliness stakes...
    Handicap Challenge - 18.7 (10 Oct)
    The uglier a man’s legs are, the better he plays golf. HG Wells. I got nice legs...

Tour Winner

Ps: send a pm if you're interested in a look round
    Handicap Challenge - 18.7 (10 Oct)
    The uglier a man’s legs are, the better he plays golf. HG Wells. I got nice legs...

Quote Originally Posted by backwoodsman View Post
    Plenty of members at our place (Dulwich & Sydenham Hill) from the Balham /Tooting area. Not far at all. No range sadly - although we do have a small practice area and about to get a state of the art indoor practice facility. Members second to none in friendliness stakes...
    I'll second that - we played you guys in the Surrey Scratch a few years back and had a great time on the practice round and the match. I was actually 1up on your top player (off +2) after nine holes until he started taking it seriously. Very enjoyable course.

Massively impressed with Farleigh when I played on Friday, until it tipped it down. Played Woldingham again yesterday and didn't think that much of it, bunkers in particular were full of stones. Thanks for everyones help.