Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eBay etiquette

Journeyman Pro

eBay etiquette

So bought or was highest bidder on a club. Sent payment within 10minutes.. club was supposed to be shipped out on 48 hr parcel force. No dispatch notice, and it's now been 4 days.
    i am impatient yes, but I expect people to reciprocate my good behaviours ... I emailed today and I have not received a reply.
    Cheerio

Re: eBay etiquette

Thats not etiuquette, thats just a poor seller.

If item arrives, dont bother giving feedback, if it doesnt then let it rip.

Journeyman Pro

Don't think there is much I can do. Pretty sure he was disappointed with the final value... might try and sell again instead of honouring the original auction
    Cheerio

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by harpo_72 View Post
    Don't think there is much I can do. Pretty sure he was disappointed with the final value... might try and sell again instead of honouring the original auction
    Its not a hybrid by any chance is it?
    Handicap Challenge: Papas1982 18.1 Vs Fish 18.0

What is the seller's rating? How many sales do they have?

It seems poor but maybe there is a reason. Hold your anger until you know more.

Journeyman Pro

It was a driver, and he was a first time seller. Will google his name, as he had some thing about PGA pro
    Cheerio

Money List Winner

Ah few, I'm in the clear then.

Sold a hybrid id a fortnight ago, buyer pulled out 5 seconds later as it was wrong shaft (plastered all over post), so cancelled it.

Forgot it relisted, and has sold whilst im on hols but eBay although giving me notifications is being a berk and won't let me check messages to contact new buyer.
    Handicap Challenge: Papas1982 18.1 Vs Fish 18.0

4 days now? That's means you won on Sunday night? Earliest despatch Tuesday am due to bank holiday 48hr will be tomorrow earliest expected delivery? You can specify 3-5 working days for despatch as well.
    SDLR Matrix black tie
    R11s 4 Wood
    RBZ Stage 2 Rescue
    TM UDI
    TM RSI2
    Cleveland Wedges
    Fang 2 ball
    Pro V1
    H/cap. 12.6
    The York (strensall) Golf Club

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by harpo_72 View Post
    It was a driver, and he was a first time seller. Will google his name, as he had some thing about PGA pro
    I have suddenly developed that uncomfortable eBay squeaky bum moment. Hope it works out well for you. If they are a PGA pro trying to make a few bob on the Side. he/she is going a crap way about it.

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pbrown7582 View Post
    4 days now? That's means you won on Sunday night? Earliest despatch Tuesday am due to bank holiday 48hr will be tomorrow earliest expected delivery? You can specify 3-5 working days for despatch as well.
    Yes Sunday morning hence the good price, said they would dispatch via parcel force 48hrs. But could have just said will pop it in post Tuesday..
    Cheerio