Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bake Off

Re: Bake Off

Quote Originally Posted by Rooter View Post
    About the Ad's, does anyone actually watch a program when its actually live started (except sport)? This is 2017 and i cant remember the last time except for sport or the news, i watched something the time it was aired! Fast forward through the ad's!
    Fast forwarding through ad's is only marginally less annoying than sitting through them.
    913D2 10.5 | 913F 15 | G15-H 17
    712U 3 | 712CB 4-6 | 712MB 7-P
    SM3 52.08 58.12 | Newport 2 '08

Quote Originally Posted by Rooter View Post
    I had the paisley shirt guy to go out last night, the one who did the ham terrine thing with the egg in, i think that one may have saved him. I love a bit of GBBO!!
    He's next but that hard faced cow in the red blouse needs to go, she's as warm and likable as a frozen turd

The Russian birds a nutter, but a funny character with loads of facial expressions, the young black lad will be gone the week after next.
    Member of http://www.coventrygolf.co.uk/

Hcp: 16.5

Q-School Graduate

I am a liker of eh programme and look forward to putting Pru's advice in to practice and I am not talking about the cooking.

It was noticeable that what was an hour long programme is now an hour and quarter.

Could not really notice anything different about the content and I am sure the cast will get even better with each episode.

Usual epic fails in the cooking with the first round.

Going to watch on catch up. HID not happy its moved but sure she'll get over it five minutes in and fast forwarding as well

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Come on, let's go down this route.

New series started last night, cracking first episode. The new presenters slotted in as though they had been doing it for years. Illusion cakes. What a genius idea and some brilliant executions. Flo and her melon is going to be in high demand at weddings and birthdays in Liverpool from now on. The guy who was star baker played a blinder, well earned.

I would have sent Stacey home, red top woman, always seemed angry.

Any other watchers?

(there is a penalty for anyone who quotes mumsnet on this thread )
    My god man, you watched Hitman (yes it didn't go unnoticed &#128521 and now you're into Bake Off?
    I'm worried about you mate.

Ha ha. You need a bit of variety and an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Ha ha. You need a bit of variety and an open mind.
    Listening to Throbbing Gristle is having an open mind 😉

Assistant Pro

The presenters worked well together and it all reality the show seemed as good as it had previously with very little deviation from a winning strategy.

I was worried how the eclectic pairing of Fielding and Toksvig would work but they gelled well and carried the Mel and Sue gauntlet well.

Damn.
    I thought this would be a thread for new Forum swear words to dodge an infraction...😥
    Callaway clubs in a Callaway bag.

Handicap 7.7 at Whipsnade Park

You might be a King or a Little Street Sweeper but sooner or later you dance with The Reaper...

Head Pro

Great start really wasn't fussed about it but zip on and happily entertained, next watch 100% recorded more ads than american TV 😕
    Handicap 2015: Restarted August :-) 3 cards 12.0
    2016: 12.0 > 8.1
    2017: 8.1 > 5.9 (winter series still to play #qualifyers)