Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Next PM?

Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Re: Next PM?

I did actually think May would make a reasonable of being PM - but she has turned out a disaster (IMO). And quitting in two years time? Might go some way explain Labour's shift of position on the SM and the CU i a transition. 2 yrs down the road - post March 2019 - potential for a shambolic exit - with a confused and furious electorate. New Tory leader would have to call a GE?
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

And with just the October medal to go - I've got to 8.3

Job done

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    Which would be fun but I'm not sure of the circumstances that would make that happen, besides she'd have to be MP of an English seat - as would Davidson. And aren't the English sick of being bossed about by Scots
    Come again?

Quote Originally Posted by HughJars View Post
    Come again?
    Westminster MPs of Scottish seats don't have a vote in the Commons on English matters - remember EVEL? Can't ever imagine a PM not being able to vote on any important piece of legislation. EVEL effectively rules out an MP for a Scottish constituency ever becoming the leader of Labour or Conservatives. Good bit of democracy that.

Job done

They'll keep her till messy part of Brexit is done and tidy.
    Then Boris will rise from ashes to seal the deal.
    Totally swinging it

Medal Winner

I think that Boris is playing his own "end game" and doing it very well [for himself].
    Whether that is a positive or negative for UK politics is yet to be seen...only a couple a years to wait!

The sooner May goes the better,totally inept woman who hasnt got a clue and makes ridiculous decisions like being so naive as to call a general election and thinks she would easily win it .Step aside May the country needs a leader and not an emotional busybody.
    Nike Vapor Driver With Mitsubishi Fubuki Stiff Shaft 10.5 deg
    Nike Vapor Flex 3 Wood With Diamana Stiff Blue Shaft 15 deg
    Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid With Diamana Stiff Shaft 19 deg
    Adams GT irons 3-PW With Performance Lite Stiff Shafts
    Titleist Vokey SM5 52:08 Wedge
    Titleist Vokey SM5 56:10 Wedge
    Rife Iconic 3 Putter
    Titleist NXT Tour ball
    Titleist lightweight carry bag

Tour Winner

I don't think May was the only person in the country "naive" enough to think the Tories would win the election easily. Pretty much every polling organisation and political commentator was of the same view when the election was called.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryK View Post
    I think that Boris is playing his own "end game" and doing it very well [for himself].
    Whether that is a positive or negative for UK politics is yet to be seen...only a couple a years to wait!
    If being a joke amongst foreign diplomats is doing very well for himself - then yes - I suppose he is

Jacob Rees Mogg as PM; Boris Johnson as FS, and Andrea Leadsom as Chancellor would make a laughing stock of the UK. But it just wouldn't be very funny.

Job done

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    If being a joke amongst foreign diplomats is doing very well for himself - then yes - I suppose he is

Jacob Rees Mogg as PM; Boris Johnson as FS, and Andrea Leadsom as Chancellor would make a laughing stock of the UK. But it just wouldn't be very funny.
    Juncker is thought a bit of comedy figure, by many, throughout Europe and beyond...

Yet, you are quite happy to believe he's the best thing since sliced bread...
    On an adventure 'til dementia...

Tour Winner

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSteve View Post
    Juncker is thought a bit of comedy figure, by many, throughout Europe and beyond...

Yet, you are quite happy to believe he's the best thing since sliced bread...
    Sliced Bread is over rated. Fajitas on the other hand...