Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: 50% Off Sun Mountain Bags

Quote Originally Posted by BristolMike View Post
    I'm guessing stand bag? I really want the cart bag but they didn't have any in Bristol
    Yeah. Stand bag should have said. I don't think the AG I went into had any cart bags lect. It was only stand bags.

Sure it is too far away but Guildford branch had several cart bags in stock this morning.

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
    Sure it is too far away but Guildford branch had several cart bags in stock this morning.
    I think it's only the superlite that they have at AG, I want the lite ideally. I don't really need a new bag, but if the lite was stupidly cheap I would go for one

I'm getting nervous, I ordered mine Thursday but still no confirmation of dispatch... I hope they don't sell them all before they get mine to me!
    Follow me on Twitter: @dufferman

Club Champion

Mine has just been delivered today! Can't wait to get home and open it! Like a kid at Christmas 🎄

Club Champion

I managed to pick one up today from Doncaster as they just had a fresh delivery in so a few to choose from. Managed to get the h2no 14way lite which is replacing my three 5.
    Pretty impressed so far slightly less storage I think compared to the three5 but I'm happy with that for the additional waterproof and I do prefer the 14 way dividers.
    I looked at the ultralite cart bag but I wasn't particularity impressed with that, would have preferred the lite or the c130.

I did try and get a particular online store to price match but they wouldn't, they said that AG have closed their account with Sun Mountain so there may be issues with warranty period but I don't see how that could be the case

Money List Winner

Smart, I rang Nottingham AG this morning and spoke to Harry re the H2NO lite cart bag. There's non advertised on the website but a few on here managed to get some. Anyway Harry said " it was only a bank holiday deal and it has now finished". Apparantly not reading on here. Anyway I mentioned it in the club shop when I got there and they had a look as they did not believe they were half price. guess what, they still have the offer online and folk are still picking them up. Cheers Harry. Looks like I will miss out like I did with the flippin Ecco deal.
    ps the lite bags in the club shop were £229 so if you have got one, well done 👍

Club Champion

It's supposed to finish today but if what I have been told about the account closure with Sun Mountain I would expect the sale to continue.
    Pure speculation though...

Popped into the Swindon branch today and picked up a C130 bag I ordered this morning, offer was still on at 8 this morning
    H/C 19.4
    www.rushmoregolfclub.co.uk & www.salisburygolf.co.uk
    In the Bag..

G25 Driver
    G20 3 Wood
    G25 Irons 4-PW-U-SW
    Odyssey XG7 Putter

Wilson FG Tour X balls

Golf. The only time it's acceptable for a man to hold an iron.

www.neilcallender.co.uk

Not sure what will happen in terms of warranty. Did think it a bit weird the sales guy took the labels off but didn't think at the time. Not like I was going to wear it straight away!

Anyhow, registered with Sun Mountain and have confirmation so wouldn't see it being an issue if there was a problem.