Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 50% Off Sun Mountain Bags

Collected mine today despite a worrying message about the one in stock being damaged. Then they agreed to source one from another store by which time web site showing zero stock anywhere. They called back today to say they'd sourced one from another store and then found one in the warehouse anyhow...phew! Sounds like they don't normally stock Sun Mountain so maybe purchased a job lot and off-loading them fast? It looks the business and pleased with how the guy in store worked to make sure I got my order. I'll forgive him the moment of surprise when he realised a carry bag was for a frail woman ;-)

Thanks Spoorsy,

Love my new C130. Thinner than the Motocaddy it’s replacing so fits in the boot together with trolley and an oversized putter well that accommodates my Flatso 5.0. Happy days!

Thanks to the op, I didn't need a new bag as have Titleist stadry cart and carry, but nipped into Ag on Friday, and couldn't resist, picked up a 14 way divider h2no carry bag in black and green for 99 quid! Total bargain. Cheers
    Ping G400 10.5 Tour 65 x
    Ping G400 3 wood Tour 65 x
    Taylormade 2 iron Ctaper Stiff
    Mizuno JPX900 Tours Ctaper Stiff
    Mizuno T7 50,54,58 KBS V90
    Scotty Cameron Newport M1

Thanks for highlighting this - always wanted one but choked at the price - reserved for collection tomorrow (assuming not already sold which has happened to me before with AG !)

Club Champion

No problem all! Again it was the price that put me off, I couldn't believe the email!

Went to collect this morning and had a result - they had a number of bags in the colour available online which I had reserved with the 4/5 dividers.

But, they also had one 14 divider model (acid green and black) so swapped into that which was the same price.

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by JT77 View Post
    Thanks to the op, I didn't need a new bag as have Titleist stadry cart and carry, but nipped into Ag on Friday, and couldn't resist, picked up a 14 way divider h2no carry bag in black and green for 99 quid! Total bargain. Cheers
    Got the same. The tag was priced at 220 but went through at 200 and then got 100 off that!
    TM M2 9.5* Matrix 70m4 black tie
    Callaway Epic SZ 13.5* rogue Max
    Titleist 915f 18* Matrix 8M3 black tie
    Adams a12 pro 23* VS Proto stiff
    Srixon z545/745 Accra i110 x stiff
    Titleist SM6 50*&56* DG S300
    TM black spider DJ

Colne Valley Golf Club.

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HowlingGale View Post
    I've just managed to acquire an H2NO with 14 way divider for the said £99. Absolute bargain. Not the colour I'd have chosen but I can live with that.
    Now that I have a waterproof bag it's now guaranteed not to rain any time I play. 
    Is that the H2NO lite rather than the superlite? What colour did you manage to get it in?

Quote Originally Posted by BristolMike View Post
    Is that the H2NO lite rather than the superlite? What colour did you manage to get it in?
    Yeah it was the lite and it's the acid green/black one. Think it's officially black/flash/white in colour but that description is no use to anyone.

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HowlingGale View Post
    Yeah it was the lite and it's the acid green/black one. Think it's officially black/flash/white in colour but that description is no use to anyone.
    I'm guessing stand bag? I really want the cart bag but they didn't have any in Bristol