Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Q-School Graduate macca64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wilts
    Posts
    959

    When your on form........

    Member at our place hit a course record 65 in a comp 2 weeks ago, last week he hit 64, not familiar with that sort of golf personally 🙄

  2. #2
    Challenge Tour Pro HankMarvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    695

    Re: When your on form........

    Great score both games
    TM Aero Burner Driver Fujikura Pro Xlr8 63 Tour xTM M1 3 wood another Fujikura shaftSrixon Z765 3-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 130 shaftsTM Spider Red Ltd Edition Putter Cleveland RTX-3 wedges 50 54 58 Tour Satin

  3. #3
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: When your on form........

    Quote Originally Posted by macca64 View Post
    Member at our place hit a course record 65 in a comp 2 weeks ago, last week he hit 64, not familiar with that sort of golf personally 
    when you are in the zone you don't even think about it.
    when not in the zone you get in your own way by thinking about it.
    Thats what my experiences have been.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer HomerJSimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bracknell - Berkshire
    Posts
    58,895

    Re: When your on form........

    Quote Originally Posted by clubchamp98 View Post
    when you are in the zone you don't even think about it.
    when not in the zone you get in your own way by thinking about it.
    Thats what my experiences have been.
    Yep. Somedays you hit the first shot and it goes great and the brain switches off and you play easy and relaxed. Others you have a head full of chocolate frogs and overthink and over complicate everything

  5. #5
    Money List Winner williamalex1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    uddingston
    Posts
    7,256

    Re: When your on form........

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Yep. Somedays you hit the first shot and it goes great and the brain switches off and you play easy and relaxed. Others you have a head full of chocolate frogs and overthink and over complicate everything
    This is soo true , it can also depends on which one of your schizophrenic multi personalities turn up , and decides to stay for the full round or just a hole or two.
    handicap 15.5

  6. #6

    Re: When your on form........

    Quote Originally Posted by williamalex1 View Post
    This is soo true , it can also depends on which one of your schizophrenic multi personalities turn up , and decides to stay for the full round or just a hole or two.
    Does that mean there's at least two of me? Aw naw...

  7. #7
    Money List Winner williamalex1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    uddingston
    Posts
    7,256

    Re: When your on form........

    Quote Originally Posted by HowlingGale View Post
    Does that mean there's at least two of me? Aw naw...
    Yes at least 2, i saw the good one at EastRen then the [ bad ] not so good one at Bellshill, not seen the ugly one yet .
    handicap 15.5

  8. #8

    Re: When your on form........

    Quote Originally Posted by williamalex1 View Post
    Yes at least 2, i saw the good one at EastRen then the [ bad ] not so good one at Bellshill, not seen the ugly one yet .
    Not sure bad covers my performance at Bellshill. Still having nightmares.
    Off to play Dalmahoy tomorrow so I'll let you know which one turns up.

  9. #9
    Challenge Tour Pro
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Yeovil
    Posts
    559

    Re: When your on form........

    When I am on form

    Want to hit it straight it goes straight.
    Want a draw I get a draw.
    Want a fade I get a fade.

    Sadly that's only about once a year these days.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer HomerJSimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bracknell - Berkshire
    Posts
    58,895

    Re: When your on form........

    We have a 18 year old. He went round with his dad in 68 gross off the whits on Tuesday and went out in the midweek medal off the yellow and shot gross 65 (-5) net 62 tonight. Definitely a course record off the yellow, but whether it'll get recognised as most are off the whites I'm not sure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Tour Championship Golf Betting Tips

The finale of the 2017 PGA Tour season happens at East Lake Golf Club check out who we think will do well with these Tour Championship Golf Betting Tips

September 19, 2017

Portugal Masters Golf Betting Tips

The European Tour is getting towards the end of the season, check out who the GM Tipster has picked to do well with these Portugal Masters Golf Betting Tips

September 19, 2017

Quiz Of The Week 15th September

How much have you been paying attention to the golfing world this week? Test your knowledge with our quiz...

September 19, 2017

FedEx Cup to be decided at Tour Championship

The 2017 FedEx Cup culminates this week at the Tour Championship at East Lake in Georgia. Jordan Spieth leads the rankings but any of the players in the top five on the standings will claim the Cup if they win at East Lake.

September 19, 2017

Padraig Harrington defends Portugal Masters

Padraig Harrington defends the Portugal Masters over the Dom Pedro Victoria Golf Course in Vilamoura and a strong field has assembled for the tournament.

September 19, 2017