Callaway X Tour PW wanted!!

I wonder if anyone could help me in my search for a Callaway X Tour PW. I think this model came out in about 2005/6 so I'm really struggling so I'm hoping someone might have one or point me in the direction of one...here's hoping anyway 😳

Re: Callaway X Tour PW wanted!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie660 View Post
    I wonder if anyone could help me in my search for a Callaway X Tour PW. I think this model came out in about 2005/6 so I'm really struggling so I'm hoping someone might have one or point me in the direction of one...here's hoping anyway 😳
    I'd Bec looking on eBay or look to get a wedge that matches your current wedge set but with a loft the same as the 05/06 x series
    H/C 13... ish
    www.farleighfox.co.uk

Yeah been looking on EBay and everywhere else tbh but no joy yet. Me nephew borrowed my X tours and I've just got them back (after 5 year) so I'm looking to start playing golf again with the same set of clubs cos I like the weight and feel of them but my OCD won't let me put any old Wedge in the bag I want a matching wedge 😕

Head Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie660 View Post
    I wonder if anyone could help me in my search for a Callaway X Tour PW. I think this model came out in about 2005/6 so I'm really struggling so I'm hoping someone might have one or point me in the direction of one...here's hoping anyway 
    Is it this version 008.jpg

If yes what shaft are you looking for?

No that's not the one mate