Happy Bunny - Excellent Adidas customer service

As previously reported on here, I recently won a pair of Adidas Powerboost Boa golf shoes. When I received them I saw a spike was missing and so contacted Adidas to see if they could send me a replacement some which they duly did. However when I tried to fit the spike I couldn't do it and when I liked closer at the fitting I realised it was the fitting that was a problem. So I contacted Adidas again with photos of the shoe and agreed to send me a new pair. These came through so I contacted Adidas once more and said how do I send the old ones back? They replied that they would just be scrapped so I could keep them. So I now have two new pairs of shoes, free. RESULT! And thank you Adidas.
    Normally Adidas are too narrow for me but there in a 9.5 wide are really comfortable. I can't post pics from my phone but will put photos on when I get back online on my tablet.

Re: Happy Bunny - Excellent Adidas customer service

Club Champion

That is good to hear mate. Boost are very good shoes. 9.5 wide is my size as well.

Medal Winner

Result 👍 the same for puma cannot be said #Rubbish

Good result!

I'll PM you the address to send the spare pair to

Let's hope they say similar about my boost tour 360's
    H/C 13... ish
    www.farleighfox.co.uk