Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Assistant Pro

Re: Waterproof Golf Bag

I bought a Sun Mountain H2NO bag few years ago direct from the company online. The zip on the main pocket broke within a year and the manufacturers couldn't be bothered. I still use it on wet days, but regularly waterproof it with a proprietary product, otherwise the rain soaks into the material and stuff in the (other) pockets gets damp. Expensive and over-rated ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I have used a Big Max Aqua Dry Silencio at least four times a week for over two years. The hood leaves plenty of room to access the clubs and it has never let me down.
    Plus 1 on this. Superb bag
    No signature any more as they are now frowned upon. But I do play with these...Ping G30 10.5 TFC 419D reg TM M1 3 wood HL regTM RBZ 4 hybridPing G30 5 - U wedgeCleveland CG16 52 & 58 Black Pearl Tour ZipEvnroll ER5 Hatchback 33"Skycaddie LinxStewart X7 Lithium Remote Dream Machine!

Titleist Stadry cart bag for me...I have the 2017 version which.......has the rain hood that opens from the bottom, not a problem if you have a trolley but would be if you had a cart. Last years opened the other way round.....go figure.........?!

This is an excellent waterproof bag. Maybe could do with more pockets but so far after playing 3 times a week in all sorts of weather since January this year it still looks very good and all the zips and fastenings are in great nick. It is not that cheap but I am in it for the long run and need dry clubs!

M
    Handicap 5.5 - Driver 913 D2 with s+ Blue 70 shaft - Irons Titleist 716 AP2 - Vokey Wedges 52/58 SM5's - Putter Odyssey 2-ball - Balls - Vice Pro Plus

Medal Winner

Quote Originally Posted by apj0524 View Post
    I'll second that
    Also had a sun mountain h2 n0 for 2 years.carry bag but stand can be disabled for use with buggy great price of kit.love it.

Assistant Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mikevet View Post
    I bought a Sun Mountain H2NO bag few years ago direct from the company online. The zip on the main pocket broke within a year and the manufacturers couldn't be bothered. I still use it on wet days, but regularly waterproof it with a proprietary product, otherwise the rain soaks into the material and stuff in the (other) pockets gets damp. Expensive and over-rated ..........
    My Big Max had two zips break after 18 months. I received a new bag under guarantee, with very little bother.

Medal Winner

+1 for Titleist StaDry, expensive but worth it

It still surprises me that so many people in the uk don't have waterproof bags
    H/C 13... ish
    www.farleighfox.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsocks View Post
    It still surprises me that so many people in the uk don't have waterproof bags
    I still use the same Slazenger bag my original starter set from JJB Sports came with. I don't think it's waterproof but I've just never bought a new bag. I do want one but can't really afford it right now.
    Haste Hill Golf Club
    • TaylorMade R11-S (set to 12°)
    • Slazenger Firesteel 5 wood (from original starter set )
    • Adams Blue 4 hybrid, 22°
    • Callaway Warbird irons 5-SW
    • Cleveland RTX-3, 50°
    • Dunlop Tour 60°
    • Odyssey Works 1W putter
    • Callaway Supersofts
    H'cap Jan Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug
    2017: 24 24.1 24.2 24.3 24.4 22.8 22.9

I bought the new stadry this year and so far loving it. Only downside is the pockets are a bit on the small side. Looks the biz too, got the blue and navy one.
    In the bag:
    Titleist 915 D2 10.5 rogue black stiff.
    Ping G25 Hybrid 23# Stiff
    Ping G25 5-SW Stiff maroon dot
    Callaway x series jaws cc wedge 60
    Odessey versa#1
    Srixon ad333

Hcp 26>28>27.2>27.3>24.5

www.lingdalegolfclub.co.uk