Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Waterproof Golf Bag

Interesting thread as I'm tempted to get a waterproof cart bag (or one that sits easily on a trolly). I usually put a waterproof cape on in the wet which keeps everything dry until you need to start getting into side pockets etc and then the zips get exposed and wet and suddenly everything is damp

Quote Originally Posted by apj0524 View Post
    I'll second that
    I'll 3rd that - good bags pricy but excellent quality

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Interesting thread as I'm tempted to get a waterproof cart bag (or one that sits easily on a trolly). I usually put a waterproof cape on in the wet which keeps everything dry until you need to start getting into side pockets etc and then the zips get exposed and wet and suddenly everything is damp
    Homer, being someone that plays a lot and is not shy in investing in better quality purchases to get better durability , I honestly think you'd be hard pushed to find s better purchase than a H2no/sta-dry bag.

One tip would be look around, last seasons titleist stuff can be found 30-40% cheaper than this years model with no difference other than colour schemes
    H/C 13... ish
    www.farleighfox.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsocks View Post
    Homer, being someone that plays a lot and is not shy in investing in better quality purchases to get better durability , I honestly think you'd be hard pushed to find s better purchase than a H2no/sta-dry bag.

One tip would be look around, last seasons titleist stuff can be found 30-40% cheaper than this years model with no difference other than colour schemes
    Cheers pal. I'll do some surfing and see what I can find from last year. Colour schemes mean diddly to me in terms of bags and functionality is what I need

The Motocaddy Dry Series are pretty good bags and if you have a Motocaddy trolley they lock nicely into the base.
    Play it cool Trigger!

Assistant Pro

Quote Originally Posted by OnTour View Post
    Had a big max for 3 months, it's brilliant normal setup dividers and fully waterproof along with putter well. green and black :-)

never leave the zips open or it turns into a swimming pool inside :-)
    I have used a Big Max Aqua Dry Silencio at least four times a week for over two years. The hood leaves plenty of room to access the clubs and it has never let me down.

I know it's not peanuts, but I use the H2No Elite cart bag. Pocket layout is excellent especially the double entry long pocket on the side that doesn't normally have one. The hood is also very long and actually comes down the bag quite a lot more than normal bags.
    it also seems thicker than the normal h2no bags
    Forever trying.

Tour Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkermagnet View Post
    I know it's not peanuts, but I use the H2No Elite cart bag. Pocket layout is excellent especially the double entry long pocket on the side that doesn't normally have one. The hood is also very long and actually comes down the bag quite a lot more than normal bags.
    it also seems thicker than the normal h2no bags

I very nearly opted for 1 of these
    As they are pure quality
    The only negative I could find, is the fact the moulded base hasn't been designed to lock onto a trolley, I feel this should be updated

In the end I opted for the dry series motocaddy
    To go on the motocaddy trolley
    Only had it a few months, but so far so good
    I did say once upon a time that id never buy another motocaddy bag after issues with zips on previous pro series, but been reassured the dry series is much better......

Quote Originally Posted by moogie View Post
    I very nearly opted for 1 of these
    As they are pure quality
    The only negative I could find, is the fact the moulded base hasn't been designed to lock onto a trolley, I feel this should be updated

In the end I opted for the dry series motocaddy
    To go on the motocaddy trolley
    Only had it a few months, but so far so good
    I did say once upon a time that id never buy another motocaddy bag after issues with zips on previous pro series, but been reassured the dry series is much better......
    Mine rides on a Golfstream trolley, and never twists. I know it doesn't lock in anything, but the combination of straps on the trolley and the rubber shoulders on the base of the bag stop it turning this way or that.
    it does get lots of comments, not least for the bright colour scheme
    Forever trying.

Tour Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkermagnet View Post
    Mine rides on a Golfstream trolley, and never twists. I know it doesn't lock in anything, but the combination of straps on the trolley and the rubber shoulders on the base of the bag stop it turning this way or that.
    it does get lots of comments, not least for the bright colour scheme

Yes, they're defo the dogs danglies

When the Zips fail on my motocaddy 😉 I may well buy one then....