Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Waterproof Golf Bag

It's birthday time and my mind is focusing on obtaining a new waterproof cart bag. Has anyone out there got any suggestions where to find a decent one that's not bonkers expensive. I've seen one on Amazon with a swirly logo, looks good and has good reviews so may go with this, but before I pounce and maybe regret my purchase does anyone know of a deal going anywhere for one of these things?
    In My Bag
    Driver - Adams Superspeed 10.5 deg
    Hybrid - Adam Superspeed
    Irons - Cleveland CG16
    Putter - Yes Sandy
    Balls - Nike PD Soft, when using new in comps. Will be Callaway Supersoft next season

Re: Waterproof Golf Bag

I've got a Sun Mountain H2NO it's one of the best things I've bought.

Granted mines a carry bag but it's the Titleist Stadry (as made by Sun Mountain), but I got last years model from th'eBay so it was nicely discounted. They do cart bags as well.

Great bag, tested in torrential rain a few times and it held up perfectly.

Even with £50 knocked off for being last years it's still expensive mind.
    Hit a little white ball round a field into a small hole. Repeat.

Current Handicap: 12 2016 Target: Lower than 12

Head Pro

If the one on Amazon is the one with the two swirls an a large dot on the bottom with red or orange zips.

It is identical the Callaway Aquadry from same year.

I have owned one of those for two seasons. In terms of the pockets it does what it says on the label, great bag. I have only on criticsm and that is the hood is wrong way round for me but I use a buggy and not a trolley, which makes getting at the opening more awkward. The only thing that has gone wrong with it in that time is the one bit of internal stitching in the insulated pocket has become undone.

Quote Originally Posted by jim8flog View Post
    If the one on Amazon is the one with the two swirls an a large dot on the bottom with red or orange zips.

It is identical the Callaway Aquadry from same year.

I have owned one of those for two seasons. In terms of the pockets it does what it says on the label, great bag. I have only on criticsm and that is the hood is wrong way round for me but I use a buggy and not a trolley, which makes getting at the opening more awkward. The only thing that has gone wrong with it in that time is the one bit of internal stitching in the insulated pocket has become undone.
    Yup that's the one. Looks as though I've found my new bag....in orange I think.
    In My Bag
    Driver - Adams Superspeed 10.5 deg
    Hybrid - Adam Superspeed
    Irons - Cleveland CG16
    Putter - Yes Sandy
    Balls - Nike PD Soft, when using new in comps. Will be Callaway Supersoft next season

I've recently bought the Titleist StaDry and I have to say it's been great through some really horrible rain. Not cheap but got it at 20% off at our Pro Shop.

I have the Mizuno Elite waterproof bag (carry) got it on sale for £79 and it works fine. Think the cart bag is about the same amount as well.
    Driver: CALLAWAY XR16 9.5° ♠ Fairway: CALLAWAY BIG BERTHA 15° ♠ Hybrid: CALLAWAY XR 19°/22º ♠ Irons: MIZUNO JPX EZ Forged 4-PW ♠ Wedges: CLEVELAND 588 RTX 2.0 50°/54°/58° ♠ Putter: BETTINARDI QUEEN BEE #8

Medal Winner

Had a big max for 3 months, it's brilliant normal setup dividers and fully waterproof along with putter well. green and black :-)

never leave the zips open or it turns into a swimming pool inside :-)
    Optimistic 7

Head Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cue_147 View Post
    I've got a Sun Mountain H2NO it's one of the best things I've bought.
    I'll second that
    In my Bag:Ping G SF Tec 12* Ping G 5W / G30 4h / G30 5h 716 AP1 5i ~ PW Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 46 / 52 Cleveland & 588 RTX 3.0 58 Where I am hacking: www.worleburygc.co.uk

Had an H2no for 3 seasons and it was still perfectly waterproof, I only got rid as it was looking grubby (white red Essex girl model) replaced with the titleist sta-dry which as other have said is the same bag, two years on it's the same.... fully waterproof.

All I would say is given how well made they are, I'd suggest a darker colour one as they will not show the grubby marks.

I've looked at Ogio aquatech, bigmax , callaway and taylormade waterproof versions and from appearance none come close. I wouldn't own a different bag!
    H/C 13... ish
    www.farleighfox.co.uk