Head Pro

Garmin Approach S60 Watch

Hi all

Has anyone bought one or tested one yet?

Looks like they have taken all the features of the G8 and put it into a watch

Would love to know

Ian
    Driver Ping G LS Tec 9 Degree 65g S Shaft3 Wood Callaway GBB Epic Hzrdus T800 65g S Shaft5 Wood Callaway GBB Epic Hzrdus T800 65g S ShaftHybrid Callaway 4H 22 Degree XR Project X 5.5 R ShaftIrons 4-PW Callaway Steelhead Pro KBS C Taper Lite S ShaftWedges Callaway MD3 50, 54, 58 Deg KBS Tour V S ShaftPutter Tad Moore Handmade TMS Tour 34" Blade

Head Pro

Re: Garmin Approach S60 Watch

Anyone?

Am about to jump in the deep end on this one

Head Pro

Okay so I guess nobody has one so I got hold of one of the premium editions and it is .... amazing

Absolutely blows the G8 handheld and S6 watch away

So .... the non golf functions are just fantastic - 'get of your arse and walk' - what calories to have eaten today - how far I have ridden, ran or swam - it's just fantastic and is even better than my wife's Vivi active hr. No, it doesn't have heart rate but I guess I know it's beating 💗 😂

The golf element is wonderful - everything the G8 had is here with the exception of club selector but big deal, I keep a yardage chart in my scorecard now.

It is so accurate, lets me know Rise or fall in the terrain adjustments - can move the pin around in the ground and get all kinds of distance measurements and recording capabilities

Just fantastic guys and girls so if you can get hold of one (particularly cheaper than the high retail price) I would really advise it

And the premium leather strap and ceramic bezel is just fab

I've had two previous Garmin watches and swear by them, but they where the older models.

Be very interested in this model, what did it set you back?

GBC

Head Pro

Two recently went on gumtree for £260 each - non premium edition