Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ecco sale

Re: Ecco sale

I went white. They arrived yesterday.
    It's like wearing slippers and I can't wait to give them a go on the course.
    Thanks JT77, great shout .
    Cobra Bio Cell 9.5º Project X PXv graphite shaft - Stiff flex.
    TM R11 Hybrid 18º, Aldila RIP Reg Shaft.
    Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood. (Go to club).
    TM R11's 4 - SW Regular steel.
    TM R11 50° Attack Wedge.
    Titleist
    Vokey Spin Milled 60º Lob Wedge.
    Scotty Cameron
    Studio Select Fastback No. 1.5.
    Loads & loads of golf balls.
    15,799 Swing thoughts. Rules book. 7 year old lucky tee peg (Broken).
    Hope............lots of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Slime View Post
    I went white. They arrived yesterday.
    It's like wearing slippers and I can't wait to give them a go on the course.
    Thanks JT77, great shout .
    I had a pair of white ones and they get really grubby, really quickly. Get some good cleaner !

Last pair I got were black
    Westy
    ----------------------------
    Official Handicap - May-09 23, Apr-10 20.2, May-11 13.5, April-12 12.7, Sep-12 11.0 (Oh yes), July-13 11.6, Apr-14 12.5, Oct-15 11-5, Feb-16 11.4, Apr-17-11.7, Jun-17-11.8
    http://www.knebworthgolfclub.com
    and
    http://www.chesfielddownsgolf.co.uk

Assistant Pro

Just completed my first round in the echos. Really are very comfortable, but thankfully, didn't get a chance to test how waterproof they are.

Head Pro

Thanks Op for the head up. I also received mine (first spikeless shoes) and tried them today playing 9 holes. Ground was soft and still a little wet after a lot of rain the last few days. I read more reviews after buying and noticed a lot of people had slippage issues....cue concern. If they were going to slip, today was a great day to show any fault, given the slippery conditions, BUT not a bit of it. Gripped really well and felt I could swing aggressively with no concerns. No breaking in required. Super comfortable. Happy golfer (bar the golf).

Jt77 I'd be emailing Eccoshoesuk and ask for commission for the influx of orders they've had in the past week.

Quote Originally Posted by 3565 View Post
    Jt77 I'd be emailing Eccoshoesuk and ask for commission for the influx of orders they've had in the past week.
    Haha aye mate I think maybe I should 😂
    Ping G400 10.5 Tour 65 x
    Ping G400 3 wood Tour 65 x
    Taylormade 2 iron Ctaper Stiff
    Mizuno JPX900 Tours Ctaper Stiff
    Mizuno T7 50,54,58 KBS V90
    Scotty Cameron Newport M1

Money List Winner

Smart. Flippin smart. After deliberating for the last week whether to get the goretex ones at £95 or non goretex at £85 when arriving at the part of pay now. The bloody server goes down and wont allow. If i miss out now there's gonna be a tashyboy rant.

Assistant Pro

Wore my Goretex Ecco's for the first time on Sunday. Felt really comfy trying them on with lovely soft leather, but had sore heels by the end of the round. Hopefully they just need worn in but never had this problem with my old Callaway shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by pool888 View Post
    Wore my Goretex Ecco's for the first time on Sunday. Felt really comfy trying them on with lovely soft leather, but had sore heels by the end of the round. Hopefully they just need worn in but never had this problem with my old Callaway shoes.
    I had the same issue with my first pair of Ecco's, they were a bit too snug, had them stretched and from then on they have been very very comfortable.
    Driver - Callaway XR 2016
    Hybrid - 22 Callaway XR
    3,5 & 7 wood - Callaway XR
    Irons currently - Ping G10 - Soon to be Titleist AP1's courtesy of GM and Titleist
    Scotty squareback

Quote Originally Posted by pool888 View Post
    I have this problem with the "Ecco Cages". Been trying to break them in for a year now and it aint happening.
    H/cap 6.7,