Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best Suncream?

Re: Best Suncream?

Quote Originally Posted by shivas irons View Post
    Honestly this thread is hilarious what the hecks happening to this forum?? Theres been so many good members left here because of junk like this..ITS A GOLF FORUM!
    Will someone please give this child some attention 🙉

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Through trial and error this stuff is the danglies both for how easy its is to apply and the protection
    (you might have to go online to get it in the UK)
    I use Tecniblok. Brought some back with me from home. Hardly use it over here because the sun isn't very strong but when I do it's superb. Zero greasiness and no smell. Kept me from getting burnt back home
    spray it about a bit and can't putt 🇿🇦

Quote Originally Posted by shivas irons View Post
    Honestly this thread is hilarious what the hecks happening to this forum?? Theres been so many good members left here because of junk like this..ITS A GOLF FORUM!

Are you saying that we can ONLY talk about golf?
    Grow up.
    Cobra Bio Cell 9.5º Project X PXv graphite shaft - Stiff flex.
    TM R11 Hybrid 18º, Aldila RIP Reg Shaft.
    Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood. (Go to club).
    TM R11's 4 - SW Regular steel.
    TM R11 50° Attack Wedge.
    Titleist
    Vokey Spin Milled 60º Lob Wedge.
    Scotty Cameron
    Studio Select Fastback No. 1.5.
    Loads & loads of golf balls.
    15,799 Swing thoughts. Rules book. 7 year old lucky tee peg (Broken).
    Hope............lots of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin-seeker View Post
    I haven't used it for a few years,but think it's worth mentioning that I had a problem with it staining white swim shorts.
    But think I've heard they changed something & it's no longer an issue.
    The white was Titanium Dioxide (also used for making paint white) which was put in to reflect the sun. Modern suncreams are much more effective and don't use it. I always check the label to see if its in formulation and if it is I put it back.

P20 is great, but watch out when applying it.

I used it on holiday, applied it in the room about 20 minutes before going out without a t-shirt on. Put on a t-shirt and it stained it yellow.

Couldn't have been sweat because I was in an air conditioned room, think you just need to give it time.

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Through trial and error this stuff is the danglies both for how easy its is to apply and the protection
    (you might have to go online to get it in the UK)
    As a man who can also burn in the most overcast of conditions, I have just ordered some of this. I like the idea of spray and leave, so opted to give it a go. With a holiday to Dubai coming up in a few months too, it will be crucial for good coverage!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wabinez View Post
    As a man who can also burn in the most overcast of conditions, I have just ordered some of this. I like the idea of spray and leave, so opted to give it a go. With a holiday to Dubai coming up in a few months too, it will be crucial for good coverage!!
    Cool

I also like how it sprays as a aerosol, its clear and needs no rubbing in, so your palms don't get covered in the stuff just before you need to hold onto a golf club
    And despite that 90% of my golf is typically in weather that could burn I never need to top up through the round so just apply it when on the warm up range and that's it
    Another wee benefit is that I can get small cans of it so it takes up very little space in the golf bag

Enjoy the hols

Head Pro

Being bald sun cream is important to me. I hate wearing hats in warm weather as it encourages to much sweating. Looked for an all day one and have used both Piz Buin and P20. Both are excellent and last all day. In full sun for 5 hours not a sign of burning. Apply once and forget is now the only way I would use suncream.