Head Pro

Carus Green Golf (Cumbria)

I have used this company quite a few times,with great service.
    I purchased a pair of ADIDAS Tour 360 Boost,at the end of September last year,and during the last few weeks I noticed the back heel on the shoes wearing away,(typical with Adidas shoes) but they are a good looking shoe,
    I contacted Carus Green with little expectation,but after a few photographs and just three emails between us, a brand new pair of Tour 360 Boost arrived today,
    I see plenty of complaints regarding different retail companies,but I think this one deserves a thumbs up after great service,

Re: Carus Green Golf (Cumbria)

That is great service.

I had the exact same issue with American Golf and they gave me the whole 'Need to send back to supplier' which would take a month to do. Found that to be a pretty poor solution considering I had no other shoes...
    H/C: 12.0 - Clandeboye Golf Club, Bangor, Northern Ireland - Driver: Callaway GBB Epic Subzero. - 3 wood: Callaway XR16 - Hybrids: TM M1 2017 3 - TM RBZ Stage2 4. - Irons: Ping Ie1 5-PWWedges: SM6- 50, 56, 60. - Putter: Odyssey 2-ball Fang Tank