Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Q-School Graduate Pathetic Shark's Avatar

Lewis Hamilton really doesn't get it

I am no Hamilton fan at the best of times but his latest whining tantrum in the press complaining about his lack of respect from the British fans was just priceless.

ďI donít know. I think itís probably a reflection of a long time a lot of **** thatís gone on, maybe. Who knows? Misinterpreted things that have been written? The way I live my life, maybe? Maybe where I live. Who knows? I donít really think about it too much.Ē

Formula 1 had a promotional event in the centre of London last night - 19 of the 20 drivers were there. Guess which one decided to take a two-day vacation to Greece?

He really is a nob.
    https://www.fanragsports.com/golf/

Get the latest golf news, updates, score and more. The European Tour, the PGA Tour, the Seniors Tour.

Tour Winner

Re: Lewis Hamilton really doesn't get it

i cant stand him either. I'd rather have a pint with ian poulter and that's saying something.

the bloke wears two diamond earrings for god sake. even goerge Michael thought that was too gay

I've often wondered at the treatment he gets when he does something questionable, and the lack of criticism or punishment some of his contemporaries receive when they do something wrong. Several years ago there were questions asked of the F1 and the handling of Hamilton. Ecclestone and the Hitler SS wearing garbed deputy took some serious stick in the media, even questions about racism.

Personally, I don't have feelings either way about Hamilton but I do have a raised eyebrow in terms of F1's behaviour towards him in the past.
    Give it big humpties

Perhaps if he came back and paid UK taxes it would be a good start. Then he could also smile a little more and seem grateful that he gets paid vast amounts for driving a car around. He looks like a spoilt child who has just been told off half the time. Old Jenson moved to Monaco to avoid his taxes but at least he looked as though he was having a good time and appreciated the special position he was in. LH is all too precious.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Cobra Baffler 5w, Nike Covert Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Perhaps if he came back and paid UK taxes it would be a good start. Then he could also smile a little more and seem grateful that he gets paid vast amounts for driving a car around. He looks like a spoilt child who has just been told off half the time. Old Jenson moved to Monaco to avoid his taxes but at least he looked as though he was having a good time and appreciated the special position he was in. LH is all too precious.
    Agree pay your taxes.
    He is about as British as I am German total pleb
    TM dual rescue 5 R/f
    TM BURNER 3 wood r/f
    Mizuno JPX 900 5-pw
    Mizuno MP T5 54/12 Wedge
    Titleist Vokey SM5 58/4
    Cleveland 588 RTX 50 degree
    TM 880 putter
    Titleist provx
    FJ Tour Spikeless
    Handicap Start 2013 8.4<7.3[first hole in one]
    2016 7.1>6.9

Southwest King of Kings regional winner 2014
    Southwest King of Kings regional winner 2015

1000 x better than other local hero Ian poulter

Interesting comments earlier from one of the F1 commentators, who knows him a lot better than any of us, about the things he does away from the cameras and the press that don't get reported. Visiting sick children in his own time and off his own back, turning a 20 minute autograph session into a 2 hour one etc etc. Yes it doesn't come across well being the only one not there but from his point of view this will be the biggest and busiest weekend of his year, if he could only win one race all season he would choose this one. Maybe its right that he prepares in the way he sees fit.
    And to those of you moaning about him not paying UK taxes, what would you honestly do in his position? I know which one I'd choose, vive la Monaco!

Handicap 28>27>25.8>25.4>25.5>24.7>23.7>23.3.>22>20.5>17.6. 17.7>17.8>17.9>18>17.7
    http://www.newforestgolfclub.co.uk/

Tour Rookie

I don't know why but I think similarly of Hamilton and Rory. Both very talented but somehow I feel the personality/charism is lacking.

Head Pro

Oh to be a public figure and at the behest of any whim or feeling expressed from the general public

SH, I've been to Monaco and honestly I'd rather live here, or mainland France, and pay my dues than there. Anyway LH lives in Switzerland I believe, another tax haven.

Seriously, when you get as much as he does just pay up, you are still left with huge amounts.