Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Major Champion Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    18,036

    Re: What are you up to today?

    Checked on my gangs this morning in Leicestershire, dropped my new irons off at the club as Titleist fitted the wrong size grips but replacements have now arrived, quick shop in Costco then had a siesta as it was too hot to walk Max. Now awake and will start dinner whilst watching the golf

    It's a tough life 😉

  2. #12
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    sarf Lunnon
    Posts
    3,002

    Re: What are you up to today?

    Writing committee reports for a bunch of [insert own expletive] who wont give a monkeys about whats in them unless it matches their own preconceived ideas

    Slime: l think you can claim prize for "most dispiriting" but you won't get it for "most tedious"
    Handicap Challenge - 10 July 18.0
    The uglier a man’s legs are, the better he plays golf. HG Wells. I got nice legs...

  3. #13
    Q-School Graduate Dasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    762

    Re: What are you up to today?

    Spent afternoon watching golf, tennis and cycling at same time

    Teeing off at 6pm hoping to get 18 in with a few mates before it gets dark

    weather still amazing
    2016: Started Playing->23.0
    2017: 22.7->21.5->20.3->18.8->19.1->17.9->17.0->16.4->15.8->15.5

  4. #14
    Money List Winner paddyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,192

    Re: What are you up to today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Checked on my gangs this morning in Leicestershire, dropped my new irons off at the club as Titleist fitted the wrong size grips but replacements have now arrived, quick shop in Costco then had a siesta as it was too hot to walk Max. Now awake and will start dinner whilst watching the golf

    It's a tough life 😉
    gangs? like the ducky boys ?

  5. #15
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,913

    Re: What are you up to today?

    Sitting in the sun outside my apartment in Busum, Germany enjoying an ice cold beer, after a day spent looking for unexploded WW2 munitions along a proposed power cable route.

  6. #16
    Tour Winner Farneyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Scotland via Ireland
    Posts
    3,726

    Re: What are you up to today?

    Catching up on lots of supposedly grown men bickering like children on various threads here.

    Shame really as this forum used to be great back in the day

  7. #17
    Major Champion Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    18,036

    Re: What are you up to today?

    Quote Originally Posted by paddyk View Post
    gangs? like the ducky boys ?
    Rendering gangs, I'm a contractor (own business) so I just look in on them making sure they have everything they need and that the customer is happy and then the rest of the day is mine if I'm not quoting.

  8. #18
    Money List Winner Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    6,656

    Re: What are you up to today?

    Quote Originally Posted by backwoodsman View Post
    Writing committee reports for a bunch of [insert own expletive] who wont give a monkeys about whats in them unless it matches their own preconceived ideas

    Slime: l think you can claim prize for "most dispiriting" but you won't get it for "most tedious"
    Yeah, sorry about that, this is not the place.
    Just had to vent ................... forgive me.
    Cobra Bio Cell 9.5º Project X PXv graphite shaft - Stiff flex.
    TM R11 Hybrid 18º, Aldila RIP Reg Shaft.
    Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood. (Go to club).
    TM R11's 4 - SW Regular steel.
    TM R11 50° Attack Wedge.
    Titleist
    Vokey Spin Milled 60º Lob Wedge.
    Scotty Cameron
    Studio Select Fastback No. 1.5.
    Loads & loads of golf balls.
    15,799 Swing thoughts. Rules book. 7 year old lucky tee peg (Broken).
    Hope............lots of hope.

  9. #19
    Money List Winner paddyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,192

    Re: What are you up to today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Rendering gangs, I'm a contractor (own business) so I just look in on them making sure they have everything they need and that the customer is happy and then the rest of the day is mine if I'm not quoting.
    nice.

  10. #20
    Tour Winner CliveW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Perthshire
    Posts
    3,302

    Re: What are you up to today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasit View Post
    Spent afternoon watching golf, tennis and cycling at same time
    Is that legal? I mean you can't use a mobile phone whilst driving so how can you watch golf and tennis whilst you are riding your bike?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

The Open Tee Times 2017: Second Round

Here are the tee times for rounds one and two of the 146th Open Championship at Royal Birkdale

July 21, 2017

Open Championship Golf Betting Tips

Finally it is the week you have all been waiting for, it’s the Open Championship and it’s at Royal Birkdale near Southport in the north west of England, check out who we have picked to do well with these Open Championship Golf Betting Tips

July 20, 2017

Superb Spieth Shines On Day One Of The Open 2017

Jordan Spieth fired a 65 to lead the Open 2017 on day one alongside fellow Americans Brooks Koepka and Matt Kuchar

July 20, 2017

Get The Look: Jason Day’s Incredible ‘Womens’ Golf Shoes

Jason Day has turned the rule book upside down by wearing ladies golf shoes on day 1 of the Open Championship at Royal Birkdale

July 20, 2017

Mizuno MP-18 Irons Spotted

Mizuno MP-18 Irons Spotted - Some new images show us a little bit more of the stunning new bladed Mizuno MP-18 irons

July 18, 2017