Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help picking new golf shoes.

Iím after some new golf shoes, but want to make sure I buy something comfortable.

Iíve been looking at the FootJoy Hyperflex and DNA 2.0 shoes, and also various Adidas boost shoes.

Anyone comment on whether the above are any good or recommend any shoes?

Assistant Pro

Re: Need help picking new golf shoes.

Can't go wrong with the DNA 2.0 that are available at under £99 at the moment, bargain!
    In the bag -

Ping G SF Tec
    Ping G 4 Crossover
    Ping G30 5 Wood
    Mizuno JPX 850 forged 4-PW
    Vokey SM5 60* M grind 56* & 52* F grind
    Scotty Cameron Newport M1

Titleist Pro V1

21.3-18.3-18.4-17.6-17.7-17.8-17.9-17.6-14.2 (hooray!!)

Medal Winner

Adidas boost. Without a doubt.
    Not the tour360 though.

VERY comfy and grippy.

shoes such a personal thing, basically you need to find those that fit you best.

Personally Im an Ecco fan and they fit me like a glove, Adidas I wear out the heel in a few months and many a year since I wore a comfy FJ shoe.

Next bloke on may find adidas fit best and recommend those, the one after puma, the one after FJ etc etc. Find what fits you best and that will be the best shoe for you
    In the bag:
    TM M1 9.5 degree
    TM M1 17 degree hybrid
    Orka RS1/RS3 Irons 3-PW
    Orka RS10 Wedges 52,56,60
    Ping Ketsch

Handicap: 7

Why not visit your local American Golf and try different types on, see what you prefer then shop around for the best price.

Quote Originally Posted by masterosouffle View Post
    Can't go wrong with the DNA 2.0 that are available at under £99 at the moment, bargain!
    Yeah, the only problem is Iím a small shoe size (6.5 in FootJoy) and not many places have the them in my size. Iíll have to see what the official FootJoy site is selling them at.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesbrown View Post
    Adidas boost. Without a doubt.
    Not the tour360 though.

VERY comfy and grippy.
    Thanks, I tried one of them today and found it comfy. Not sure if Iíd need the wide or regular fit though.

Why not the tour360?

Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    Why not visit your local American Golf and try different types on, see what you prefer then shop around for the best price.
    I have done that but most of them donít have all the models. I know a lot of the Adidas models have felt narrow and loads of places donít stock the wide version.

I might just order a few pairs on a credit card from the same place and return the ones I donít want.

Quote Originally Posted by xreyuk View Post
    Yeah, the only problem is Iím a small shoe size (6.5 in FootJoy) and not many places have the them in my size. Iíll have to see what the official FootJoy site is selling them at.

Thanks, I tried one of them today and found it comfy. Not sure if Iíd need the wide or regular fit though.

Why not the tour360?

I have done that but most of them donít have all the models. I know a lot of the Adidas models have felt narrow and loads of places donít stock the wide version.

I might just order a few pairs on a credit card from the same place and return the ones I donít want.

the new Mizuno shoe is a great shoe very comfortable and so far waterproof, no idea what they cost mind
    TM Aero Burner Driver Fujikura Pro Xlr8 63 Tour xTM M1 3 wood another Fujikura shaftSrixon Z765 3-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 130 shaftsTM Spider Red Ltd Edition Putter Cleveland RTX-3 wedges 50 54 58 Tour Satin

Tour Rookie

I have a few foot issues so comfort is so important to me

I used to swear by only footjoy contours

I now have callaway summer shoes but the best I have found now are Nike !!!

2 years previous mode £50 a pair on eBay got 3 pairs ,1 black with grips, 1 white with grips and 1 white summer shoe

£150 for 3 brilliant shoes

Footjoy for me. Comfortable and reliable.
    Hcp - 4.6, lowest so far 😊

I can buy FJ online confident that they will always fit.
    Adidas always come up tight on me so I have to buy half a size bigger.
    Cooden Beach Centenary Betterball Champion 2012 with Richart Handicap 13.0 Member http://www.coodenbeachgc.com/ Nike Covert 2.0 VRS Driver, 3 & 5 woods.TaylorMade RSi1 4-LWYes Tracy Putter. THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE KNOB.