Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 133
  1. #81
    Global Moderator Ethan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bearwood Lakes, Berks
    Posts
    7,865

    Re: Where are they now?

    Quote Originally Posted by ger147 View Post
    What happened to Ethan?
    Who?
    All comments are just my opinion - I haven't been elected to represent anyone!

    In the bag:
    Callaway Epic 10.5, HZRDUS Black 6.0
    Callaway Epic SZ 15, HZRDUS Yellow 6.0
    Callaway Epic 3 hybrid, Recoil S
    Callaway Apex CF16, 4-P, Modus 105 S
    Vokey 50, 56, 60
    TM Spider Tour

  2. #82
    Global Moderator Ethan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bearwood Lakes, Berks
    Posts
    7,865

    Re: Where are they now?

    Quote Originally Posted by drive4show View Post
    A few names that seldom post now, I think they got fed up with the constant bickering on here. Can't say I blame them. Fortunately I'm still in touch with them but I think this forum is a poorer place without their contributions.

    Snelly
    Therod
    Swinger
    Ethan
    Wot he said.
    All comments are just my opinion - I haven't been elected to represent anyone!

    In the bag:
    Callaway Epic 10.5, HZRDUS Black 6.0
    Callaway Epic SZ 15, HZRDUS Yellow 6.0
    Callaway Epic 3 hybrid, Recoil S
    Callaway Apex CF16, 4-P, Modus 105 S
    Vokey 50, 56, 60
    TM Spider Tour

  3. #83
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Cumbernauld
    Posts
    3,705

    Re: Where are they now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Who?
    Haven't seen you post since you were explaining to me that Trump couldn't win the Republican nomination.

    It's been a while...

  4. #84
    Global Moderator Ethan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bearwood Lakes, Berks
    Posts
    7,865

    Re: Where are they now?

    Quote Originally Posted by ger147 View Post
    Haven't seen you post since you were explaining to me that Trump couldn't win the Republican nomination.

    It's been a while...
    Yeah, always sure, not always right.
    All comments are just my opinion - I haven't been elected to represent anyone!

    In the bag:
    Callaway Epic 10.5, HZRDUS Black 6.0
    Callaway Epic SZ 15, HZRDUS Yellow 6.0
    Callaway Epic 3 hybrid, Recoil S
    Callaway Apex CF16, 4-P, Modus 105 S
    Vokey 50, 56, 60
    TM Spider Tour

  5. #85
    Money List Winner stevek1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    dundee
    Posts
    5,130

    Re: Where are they now?

    Quote Originally Posted by ger147 View Post
    Haven't seen you post since you were explaining to me that Trump couldn't win the Republican nomination.

    It's been a while...

    Atticus Finch is doing ok i spoke to him last week as we work in the same place, very rarely plays and isn't a club member these days, when i joined nearly 10 years ago we had a very healthy Scottish contingent who had meets every now and then but like most things it tails of ,to be fair I'm still in contact with most of them and are all good lads.
    www.scotscraiggolfclub.com

    Hcp :- Embarrassing

  6. #86
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Cumbernauld
    Posts
    3,705

    Re: Where are they now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Yeah, always sure, not always right.
    I didn't think it could happen either. Tbh, I don't think Trump did and am not sure he's enjoying it as much as he thought he would.

  7. #87
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,106

    Re: Where are they now?

    Quote Originally Posted by ger147 View Post
    I didn't think it could happen either. Tbh, I don't think Trump did and am not sure he's enjoying it as much as he thought he would.
    You could be talking about Theresa May there 😁

  8. #88
    Money List Winner bladeplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Emerald Isle
    Posts
    8,774

    Re: Where are they now?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek1969 View Post
    Atticus Finch is doing ok i spoke to him last week as we work in the same place, very rarely plays and isn't a club member these days, when i joined nearly 10 years ago we had a very healthy Scottish contingent who had meets every now and then but like most things it tails of ,to be fair I'm still in contact with most of them and are all good lads.
    ...
    Hi Steve , hope all is good , send regards to Dodger if ya see him , had great craic at Irish Craic meet a few yrs back with him , screwback & bear .. good times
    Golf... A simple game played by complicated people ...

  9. #89
    Money List Winner stevek1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    dundee
    Posts
    5,130

    Re: Where are they now?

    Quote Originally Posted by bladeplayer View Post
    ...
    Hi Steve , hope all is good , send regards to Dodger if ya see him , had great craic at Irish Craic meet a few yrs back with him , screwback & bear .. good times
    Hi Bill , I'm good pal hows you, mostly here from him on Facebook he was a good help on my Germany trips. The Ballyliffen trip was superb we drove up from Coleraine that morning god knows we got there haha
    www.scotscraiggolfclub.com

    Hcp :- Embarrassing

  10. #90
    Money List Winner bladeplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Emerald Isle
    Posts
    8,774

    Re: Where are they now?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek1969 View Post
    Hi Bill , I'm good pal hows you, mostly here from him on Facebook he was a good help on my Germany trips. The Ballyliffen trip was superb we drove up from Coleraine that morning god knows we got there haha
    Haha luck of the Irish , well ye drank enough to qualify ... All is good ta mate , playing crap golf , but hey , life has taken over from practice etc , all in good time , dont do facebook mate , now theres a place for arguments ...
    Golf... A simple game played by complicated people ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Luiten beats Wood to win Oman Open as Southgate fades

Joost Luiten of the Netherlands won the inaugural NBO Oman Open by two shots from England’s Chris Wood. It was Luiten’s sixth European Tour title.

February 18, 2018

16 Of The Coolest Back Garden Golf Setups

Want to be able to hone your game in the comfort of your own back garden? Here are some incredible back garden golf setups...

February 16, 2018

Current Tour Player Caddie Partnerships

Who do the world's best currently have on their bags?

February 16, 2018

Tiger Woods What’s In The Bag?

The 14-time major winner makes his second start of 2018 this week at Riviera, take a look at the equipment he's using

February 16, 2018

10 Tour Pro Ball Striking Tips

Need help with your ball striking? Check out these superb tips from 10 of the world's best players

February 15, 2018