Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adidas shoes

Question Adidas shoes

Just read PNWokingham's thread (http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/sho...659-Golf-Depot) about Golf Depot and trying to get a refund because his Adidas shoes are too tight.

I got some Adidas Adicross in the post from American Golf on Saturday. I ordered 11 even though I'm usually 10.5 - I can only just get them on! I probably need 11.5 or maybe even 12 - I have never had a pair of shoes (of any sort) bigger than 11 so I think Adidas might have some problem with their labelling.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Re: Adidas shoes

I bought a pair of Adidas BOA Powerbands and they fell apart after about 6 rounds- the back wore out on one of them and the insole came loose on the other. Shame as they are really comfy. I am normally a size up in all of adidas shoes- Normally an 11 but a 12 in their golf shoes and trainers.
    H/C: 16.9 Carnalea Golf Club, Bangor, Northern Ireland. Driver: Ping G LS tec. 3 wood: TM M2 HL Hybrids: TM M2 3, TM RBZ Stage2 4. Irons: Ping G 5-PW. Wedges: SM6- 50, 56, 60. Putter: Odyssey 2-ball Fang Tank

I don't buy Adidas shoes for this precise reason. Even if I take a size bigger, they are still to narrow for me. I know loads of people swear by them but I'm afraid I've yet to find a pair that I find are right for me.

Medal Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Coffey View Post
    I bought a pair of Adidas BOA Powerbands and they fell apart after about 6 rounds- the back wore out on one of them and the insole came loose on the other. Shame as they are really comfy. I am normally a size up in all of adidas shoes- Normally an 11 but a 12 in their golf shoes and trainers.
    My last two pairs of Tour 360 Boosts have done the same as has a mate. I've given up on Adidas golf shoes because of it!

I have had Adidas shoes for all of my short golfing career. That was my 3rd pair with the other two pairs lasting two seasons each with heavy use. The last pair I bought were appalling and will never buy their golf shoes again.
    H/C: 16.9 Carnalea Golf Club, Bangor, Northern Ireland. Driver: Ping G LS tec. 3 wood: TM M2 HL Hybrids: TM M2 3, TM RBZ Stage2 4. Irons: Ping G 5-PW. Wedges: SM6- 50, 56, 60. Putter: Odyssey 2-ball Fang Tank

Tour Rookie

It's a shame, but I think the quality of adidas shoes has dropped dramatically. I had a pair of boost tour 360 that cost £129, after 6 rounds the padding/cushion on the heel wore right through, so I took them back and exchanged for Ecco.
    I also bought a pair of BOA tour for £60, and the heel has also worn through on these, however there seems to be a fair bit of padding left, so I've kept them.
    Never had any issues with adidas before and was always impressed with their quality, but am very wary now.
    The best shoes by far are Ecco. Previous pairs I've had have simply worn out, and that's through a lot of use. They are straight out the box comfort.

I'm always a standard 10 in footjoy, Nike, puma etc.

I have two pairs of tour 360 boost both in a 10w. Perfect fit!
    H/C 12.7
    www.farleighfox.co.uk

WITB 2016
    Alot of Callaway, two clubs away from being a brand ambassador .

Adidas have always and will always fit small, goes for football boots, running trainers and golf shoes equally.
    9.5* Ping i20 Stock Stiff
    15* Taylormade R15 Fujikura FUEL 60 S
    18* Adams Pro DHY Aldila Tour Blue 85 S
    4-PW John Letters Master Model S300
    52*,56*,60* John Letters Tour Black DG Spinner
    34" Odyssey Metal X Milled #1
    2016 Handicap par 73 SSS71 - 10.0 -> 10.1 (NR,95 adj) -> 10.2 (net 79)
    http://www.driftgolfclub.com/golf/

never worn adidas golf shoes, their golf shoes are like their trainers, too small and not as comfy as nike/puma.
    In The Bag & Club:
    • Driver - Callaway XR 10.5° - Projext X 6.0
    • Fairway Wood - Cobra King F7 15.5° Draw Bias - Fujikura Pro 65S
    • Hybrid - Titleist 816H1 19° - Diamana S+ 70 Blue
    • Irons - Titleist AP2 716 4 - PW - Dynamic Gold XP 115 S300 - Std Length, 1° Upright
    • Wedges - Cleveland RTX-3 50,54 & 58 all V-MG
    • Putter - Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Counterbalance
    • Balls - Vice Pro+
    • HCP - 12.0
    • Sandbach Golf Club
    • www.sandbachgolfclub.co.uk

Best golf shoes in my feet's opinion 😋

Never had an issue with adidas golf shoes in 20 years and trainers in well over 40 years.

Like any shoes, try before you buy
    Cobra King F6 10.5* regular
    Cobra King F6 14.5* 3 wood
    Callaway XR 5 Wood Project X
    Callaway XR 22* 4hybrid Project X
    Mizuno Fli-Hi 5 Iron Orochi Red Eye
    Mizuno Fli-Hi 6 Iron Orochi Red Eye
    Adams Blue 7-PW regular
    Cleveland 588 RTX CB Black Pearl 48/52/56 Wedges
    Bettinardi Kutcher Model 1 Putter
    Bridgestone, Callaway, Nike, Srixon, TM, Titleist, Vice, Wilson balls
    Motocaddy S1 Lite & bag