Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Golf Club 2

Assistant Pro

Re: The Golf Club 2

That is only on PS4 and Xbox1. PC release tonight was at 5pm. Played on the driving range as well as chipping and putting then a round on Littlebrook on Standard clubs. Shot level par 70 at one stage I was -3 but fell apart on the back 9.

Massive improvement on the first game. Everything is so much smoother with no lag. Putting is tough but works well. Chipping and approach play is harder than the first as no % indicators to show how much shorter you are going to hit it.

Graphically it looks superb.

Really going to enjoy playing this.

Journeyman Pro

Having received my PS4 copy a day early and FINALLY installed the updated files etc. This game is brilliant to play! Started with a +7 round but after 4 rounds I got a personal best of -4 😀. It's not easy to hit it straight all the time and the putting(especially inside 6ft) is so much smoother. Just need to get a bit of practice in before I go on holiday haha
    Cobra King LTD Pro Driver
    Cobra King LTD 4 Wood
    Mizuno MP-H5 2 Iron
    Mizuno MP-4 Irons (4-PW)
    Cobra King Versatile Wedges (52,58)
    Scotty Cameron Newport Beach 1.5 Putter

Handicap : 7.7

http://www.broomieknowe.com

Waiting for the tot to go to bed before I can play.

He slept on the way back from the airport, messing up his routine, so I doubt it will be for at least 4 hours
    Playing at Cambridge Lakes, practising my short game with my V-Easy and my Ping Zing Redwood (Putter for life)

Chandlers Ford Golf Academy Club Champion (Scratch) 2012, Inactive Handicap: 12

Three Goals Method- My Game plan

Head Pro

Can you get this for mac?

Quote Originally Posted by gmhubble View Post
    Not sure, I've still to boot the game. Hopefully today

Still not on UK time again but tot is being a (busy) angel. Sadly when he sleeps wet are sleeping and my PC is in the living room

Quote Originally Posted by gmhubble View Post
    I dont think so- on Steam it is windows only
    H/C: 14.8 Carnalea Golf Club, Bangor, Northern Ireland. Driver: 2016 M1- Kuro Kage Stiff . 3 wood: TM M2 HL 3 Iron: Srixon ZU45 Hybrids:TM RBZ Stage2 4. Irons: Ping G 5-PW. Wedges: SM6- 50, 56, 60. Putter: Odyssey 2-ball Fang Tank

Had a quick round and games feels very nice. Some improvements over the first game. Selecting your bag contents is a huge improvement.

Head Pro

Is there a good golf game for Mac?
    Driver Ping G LS Tec 9 Degree 65g S Shaft3 Wood Callaway GBB Epic Hzrdus T800 65g S Shaft5 Wood Callaway GBB Epic Hzrdus T800 65g S ShaftHybrid Callaway 4H 22 Degree XR Project X 5.5 R ShaftIrons 4-PW Callaway Steelhead Pro KBS C Taper Lite S ShaftWedges Callaway MD3 50, 54, 58 Deg KBS Tour V S ShaftPutter Tad Moore Handmade TMS Tour 34" Blade

First impressions are good.

First round on an easy course off the front tees with an easy swing was -13... I have a feeling things will be a lot tougher when I balance out the settings.

Course design has the features I though were missing. I am already polishing off an imported course that I did for the first game.

Then on to designing a new one.
    Playing at Cambridge Lakes, practising my short game with my V-Easy and my Ping Zing Redwood (Putter for life)

Chandlers Ford Golf Academy Club Champion (Scratch) 2012, Inactive Handicap: 12

Three Goals Method- My Game plan

Assistant Pro

Bought the game friday when it came out and it's stupidly hard.

I can never get good swing tempo let alone perfect, yet every swing feels the same.

I think it's going to be a case of try it for a few more rounds re run the tutorial and if I don't like it then to chop it back into the shop.

I still enjoy RM pga tour golf, ok it's very easy but at least I'm good at it!!