Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Another incident in London

It's terrorism and it's as disgraceful as the suicide bombers or the Islamic extremists driving into the people the other day. The UK is littered with white racist groups - EDL , Knights Templar etc etc - only have to look at Facebook to see the level of hatred towards Muslims building in this country- and most of it from people too thick to understand or realise that it's not the fault of Islam or Muslims as a whole but a minority of extremists intent on creating hatred - and these people last night have succeeded in ensuring the hatred grows - I have no doubt there will be a revenge attack soon

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    It's terrorism and it's as disgraceful as the suicide bombers or the Islamic extremists driving into the people the other day. The UK is littered with white racist groups - EDL , Knights Templar etc etc - only have to look at Facebook to see the level of hatred towards Muslims building in this country- and most of it from people too thick to understand or realise that it's not the fault of Islam or Muslims as a whole but a minority of extremists intent on creating hatred - and these people last night have succeeded in ensuring the hatred grows - I have no doubt there will be a revenge attack soon
    I agree.

Do you mean a revenge attack soon from jihadists or from a section of normally peace loving muslims living in Britain?

I think the former would happen anyway but the latter would not have.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    I agree.

Do you mean a revenge attack soon from jihadists or from a section of normally peace loving muslims living in Britain?

I think the former would happen anyway but the latter would not have.
    So were these white english men, loving normal men before the previous attacks? Or are they just white scum?

If a loving Muslim does something in revenge he is a terrorist. Simple as that, irrespective of the provocation going by some comments.
    Handicap Challenge: Papas1982 18.1 Vs Fish 18.0

Quote Originally Posted by Papas1982 View Post
    So were these white english men, loving normal men before the previous attacks? Or are they just white scum?

If a loving Muslim does something in revenge he is a terrorist. Simple as that, irrespective of the provocation going by some comments.
    If someone goes out with the intent on killing as many as possible and ensuring they create as much terror as possible then they are a terrorists - regardless or what skin colour or religion or what they did before.

The people last night should be treated in the exact same way as the people last week who were running people over - they both targeted specific groups and looked to create terror

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    If someone goes out with the intent on killing as many as possible and ensuring they create as much terror as possible then they are a terrorists - regardless or what skin colour or religion or what they did before.

The people last night should be treated in the exact same way as the people last week who were running people over - they both targeted specific groups and looked to create terror
    I agree. I was just asking sawtooth how'd he'd describe them, as for me. If there is retaliation then they are Jihadists. Not loving muslims.

Journeyman Pro

It's another terrorist attack on Britain as far as I'm concern. The people attacked were British, and the people doing the attacking were British.

Absolutely despicable and disgusting. I can't fathom how anyone can be so stupid as to confuse Muslims and jihadists.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Canary_Yellow View Post
    It's another terrorist attack on Britain as far as I'm concern. The people attacked were British, and the people doing the attacking were British.

Absolutely despicable and disgusting. I can't fathom how anyone can be so stupid as to confuse Muslims and jihadists.
    Probably with the same ease at jihadists confuse innocent children with infidels.

People carrying out such atrocities aren't normal people.

Devils advocate here. What if the guy was a parent and lost a child in Manchester?

Is he a terrorist?

Quote Originally Posted by Papas1982 View Post
    Probably with the same ease at jihadists confuse innocent children with infidels.

People carrying out such atrocities aren't normal people.

Devils advocate here. What if the guy was a parent and lost a child in Manchester?

Is he a terrorist?
    Ask yourself the same question in regards one of the guys who went on a killing spree last week - what if he lost his family in a collation bombing in Syria ? Etc

Still Terrorists regardless of what they believe is their motivation

Journeyman Pro

By the same token, is someone who becomes a jihadist because their family is killed by an air strike somewhere in the Middle East not a terrorist?

It's a stupid and irrelevant debate. It's an attack on britain and British values.

Edit: Well said Phil, you beat me to it.

Money List Winner

Grief causes many reactions.

A parent committing a knee jerk reaction to the death of a child, be they english, muslim, syrian or christian would get sympathy from me.

Doesn't justify murder. But i can certainly understand it.
    Last edited by Papas1982; 19-Jun-2017 at 06:50.