Page 326 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426826 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 12380
  1. #3251
    Money List Winner Lord Tyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Northumberland
    Posts
    8,451

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Women deliberately targeting millionaire footballers . Surely not?

    Anyway back to action on the pitch. He's too slow now. We knew that before but Ronnie, or someone, still went out and got him .
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Radius Classic No. 7 Putter

  2. #3252
    Tour Winner Kellfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    York
    Posts
    3,434

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Women deliberately targeting millionaire footballers . Surely not?

    Anyway back to action on the pitch. He's too slow now. We knew that before but Ronnie, or someone, still went out and got him .
    Surely it had to be with the idea of having faster forwards around him? Did those signings just not making it past the post?
    2015 = Worst golf season in memory - End handicap 15.2 - now with added 1.0 after review = 16.2

  3. #3253
    Ryder Cup Winner Stuart_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10,827

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by BristolMike View Post
    Come on, do you really believe that?
    Yes.

  4. #3254
    Money List Winner Beezerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    5,314

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Personally I thought she was far too young for him #grabagranny 💋

  5. #3255
    Money List Winner Lord Tyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Northumberland
    Posts
    8,451

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellfire View Post
    Surely it had to be with the idea of having faster forwards around him? Did those signings just not making it past the post?
    Not sure any were mentioned. We will get Bolassie back soon, hopefully, but he plays out wide to feed the striker that we don't have. The young Spanish player may do the job but it is asking a lot of him to come in straight away and lead the line in a foreign country that plays a very different style to the one he is used to. It's an obvious gap that wasn't filled.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Radius Classic No. 7 Putter

  6. #3256
    Ryder Cup Winner Stuart_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10,827

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Rooney is having a drink in a posh bar in Alderley Edge. You don't think he stands out, people don't recognise him? You also don't think a woman her age is unaware that he is married when Coleen is regularly all over the papers or magazines. Alderley Edge is the drinking haunt of the Utd and City footballers who live in that area, mainly Prestbury. The ladies there know what they are doing, what they want. If you think she wanted a quiet quickie with Wayne and that no one would be the wiser then I'm afraid it you sat on the niave step.
    Why is he driving her car then if he wasnt after goosing her? An act of kindness? Yeah right.

    He was taking her back to his in her car because he couldnt be seen in a taxi with her could he?

    Theres plenty more men in that area who are as rich as rooney. Its a really nice place and the atmosphere around there is a good one, most people dont care whose who around there because they all have the same lifestyle.

    Rooney knew what he was doing and he got caught.

  7. #3257
    Ryder Cup Winner pbrown7582's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north yorks
    Posts
    12,553

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Women deliberately targeting millionaire footballers . Surely not?

    Anyway back to action on the pitch. He's too slow now. We knew that before but Ronnie, or someone, still went out and got him .
    what do you make of 7th as a target from the manager £140m to stay still?




    cant get my head around the racist and derogatory bit of the latest chant to be banned?
    Last edited by pbrown7582; 19-Sep-2017 at 12:03.

  8. #3258
    Ryder Cup Winner pauldj42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seaham
    Posts
    12,815

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post
    Why is he driving her car then if he wasnt after goosing her? An act of kindness? Yeah right.

    He was taking her back to his in her car because he couldnt be seen in a taxi with her could he?

    Theres plenty more men in that area who are as rich as rooney. Its a really nice place and the atmosphere around there is a good one, most people dont care whose who around there because they all have the same lifestyle.

    Rooney knew what he was doing and he got caught.
    I have absolutely no sympathy with him getting done for drink driving, but he has not made one statement as to what was or wasn't going to happen with the woman, unless the Police disclosed it, how did the fact she was even in the car get into the media, plus she has told her side to the papers.

    Let's be honest, she wasn't going to go with him for free and probably hoped for it to be a nice little earner for quite a while, but once it was out she took the opportunity to have 5 minutes of fame.

    As for the community service, I don't remember any Reds posting on here how outraged they were earlier this year when Firmino only got a fine to go with his ban, or is that somehow different? mmmmmm

  9. #3259
    Ryder Cup Winner pbrown7582's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north yorks
    Posts
    12,553

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    I have absolutely no sympathy with him getting done for drink driving, but he has not made one statement as to what was or wasn't going to happen with the woman, unless the Police disclosed it, how did the fact she was even in the car get into the media, plus she has told her side to the papers.

    Let's be honest, she wasn't going to go with him for free and probably hoped for it to be a nice little earner for quite a while, but once it was out she took the opportunity to have 5 minutes of fame.

    As for the community service, I don't remember any Reds posting on here how outraged they were earlier this year when Firmino only got a fine to go with his ban, or is that somehow different? mmmmmm
    it was HER car!

  10. #3260
    Ryder Cup Winner pauldj42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seaham
    Posts
    12,815

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrown7582 View Post
    it was HER car!
    I know, is he the 1st person ever to borrow someone else's car?

    She would have been released at the scene and told to make her way home!

    The Police don't list and release who's in the car when they stop a drink driver.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Sergio Garcia Swing Analysis

Here we take an in-depth look at the swing of 2017 Masters Champion Sergio Garcia

February 23, 2018

Tiger Woods To Hit “Four Or Five” Drivers A Day At Honda Classic

The 14-time major winner will surely hit more fairways this week at PGA National, revealing he's only going to hit "four or five" drivers per round

February 22, 2018

Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2018 powered by Cobra Puma Golf

2 golfers will get the chance to lower their scores the ‘smarter way’ this year via our bigger and better 'Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2018' project powered by Cobra Puma Golf

February 21, 2018

4 Ways to Improve Your Short Game Strikes

In this video, GM Top 25 coach John Jacobs shows 4 fail-safe chipping methods to help you stop wasting shots around the greens

February 21, 2018

Jim Furyk Names Woods And Stricker As Ryder Cup Vice Captains

Woods and Stricker will join Davis Love III as Jim Furyk's vice captains at Le Golf National

February 21, 2018